Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Matron
12,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Jay has finished sorting out my lovely bikes ready for a retest this week and he asked if I wanted to make sure they were OK.

Now I know I am not able to ride really because I can't get the side stand down but I can sit on the bike, I can change gear and I can stop as long as both feet go down.

So I did a very slow ride around our street.

Twinkletoes, luurrrrvly

And for the very first time, I had a little play on Florrie, corrrrr she's just fantastic. I love it. Photos not brilliant as they are on a mobile

:blob4::blob4::blob4::blob4::blob4::blob4::blob4::blob4::blob4::blob4::blob4::blob4::blob4::blob4::blob4:

Oh yeah and while I was downloading from Jays phone I found this, honest Sharrie, I never took it off road. Hmmmmmm oh really

·
I need a hug!
1,231 Posts
Oh well done Sharribee, walking and riding a bike, all in one week, don't forget to get rid of that depressing clock now OK!:p

BIGROG:thumbup:

·
bigtrailie admin
4,710 Posts
You look right at home on your @, I bet it felt great after all these months didn't it? :thumbright:

·
Registered
12,768 Posts
Well done Sharrie,:thumbup:
A couple of incentives to get you fit.
Tried a walk and now riding, you may well be up and about for the National, Just take it easy and do not rush too much.
I think that a couple of rides will help with the physiotherapy, at least it should help with the flexing and strengthening of the knee ligaments and muscles. :blob3:

·
Premium Member
9,523 Posts
Yep well done. I bet it felt great being back on the bike.

·
Happy Bunny!
3,097 Posts
Ride, Baby , Ride !! :thumbup::D.

Great to see you back on your bike again Sharrie,:thumbright::D:D:D.

·
DILLIGAF
1,685 Posts
Well done :thumbright:

·
Tenacious Member
1,435 Posts
Great stuff Sharri!

Gotta agree with BigRog, time to change your timer to something more positive. :thumbright:

·
Premium Member
1,346 Posts
Hey Sharri Well done. Doesn't matter if you can't get the side stand down. Come to a stop and let J do it for you. Then he can lift you off too:p:p:p

·
Matron
12,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Oh well done Sharribee, walking and riding a bike, all in one week, don't forget to get rid of that depressing clock now OK!:p

BIGROG:thumbup:
Great stuff Sharri!

Gotta agree with BigRog, time to change your timer to something more positive. :thumbright:
Depressing clock now gone :D:D:D:D

Need to sort out another avatar now.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts