Honda XRV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm tired of this site.

Tired of the volumes of useful information. Tired of the helpful input. Tired of the smart tips, riding antics and well turned out bikes.

So, I've taken it upon myself increase the Utter B****cks Quotient of XVR with a challenge to you all.

I want you to find and post the most hideous and/or useless accessory, on sale or home-made, that you can find for motorcyle transport.

Given my particular bike choice, Ural sidecars are exempt from ridicule, unless it really is a crime against engineering...

I'm going to set the bar quite high with the, and I quote, "Babe Cage"
For pillions who are "Afraid to fall off, afraid of crashes, afraid of side impacts, etc. ". What better way to improve safety than by turning the bike into an unrideable...

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
how exteme would you like ????????????

·
Premium Member
1,346 Posts
The offender shall remain nameless unless they own up. But a RAM mount cup holder for their bike :king::king:

I will add that the excuse was that copious quantities of alcohol were to blame :p :p

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
The offender shall remain nameless unless they own up. But a RAM mount cup holder for their bike :king::king:
I would give good money to be there when someone tries to use that at speed......whilst wearing a full-face!:toothy7:

Alan:
As for yours: truly emotionally damaging to look at: I love it. Defo raised the bar with that monstrosity

·
Born to Slide
1,741 Posts
Not mine but I had one not quite as loaded many years ago

·
The Angry Pasty Muncher
6,170 Posts
Don't know if these will qualify, took them at last year's Plymouth Megaride

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have to say I quite like the white, jazzed up SuperTen in the Plymouth pics!

Does that make me a bad person?

·
yet another Dave
2,854 Posts
I have to say I quite like the white, jazzed up SuperTen in the Plymouth pics!

Does that make me a bad person?
i am with you then warthog, i think it looks good but the all white im not sure about.

good thread,
extra points for poor workmanship, bodgery, using stuff for other things (eg ive seen adjustable spanners welded on the frame used as pillion footrest hangers, but sadly they worked very well) and a bonus if it falls off during use.
and extra points for the owners of said cr#pness coming forward and admitting it.

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Oh dear... :confused:

A sign that someone really needs a new hobby....

They "spool-up" when you rev the engine... :tard:

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Alan:
As for yours: truly emotionally damaging to look at: I love it. Defo raised the bar with that monstrosity
i have several in a similar theme sent to me from a work mate.

now how would you like to get your hands on that.

the bike with the fat tyre. :tongue::tongue: :D:D

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
Alanvendy, that woman on the bike with the huge tyres has very long legs and appeals to me much more than the silly big tyre!

Warthog, I'm with you and Dave, I like the super 10, but as I liked my white RD04 I like it in white!

·
Registered
12,768 Posts
I also like the white Super Ten, so I can only think the picture was for that orange bike in the foreground .

·
SHW'MAE BUTT
3,270 Posts

I will add that the excuse was that copious quantities of alcohol were to blame :p :p

Keep this quiet, I have been looking for one of these just found them in a sailing shop.:thumbup:

·
Premium Member
10,746 Posts
Keep this quiet, I have been looking for one of these just found them in a sailing shop.:thumbup:
Cool:blob4::blob4:
Arriving at the National with a cold beer in the holder:cool::cool::D

·
yet another Dave
2,854 Posts
i am especially interested in anything made from treadplate, i am amazed when anyone thinks motorcycles and treadplate belong together and some of the resulting inventions are truly stunning. and usually american, for some reason?
since im virtually iced into my house at the moment im going to have a little search on t'interweb for some gems

·
it's about an hour......
2,198 Posts
Don't know if these will qualify, took them at last year's Plymouth Megaride

Got to agree with everyone else and agree the super ten looks great! I'd love to change the front mudguard on my @ to something similar to this. Seen another thread on them and think they look good.

·
one of the lost boys
6,127 Posts
Got to agree with everyone else and agree the super ten looks great! I'd love to change the front mudguard on my @ to something similar to this. Seen another thread on them and think they look good.
Agree the Super Ten looks good
Beddowism try these from Acerbics
ACERBIS SUPERMOTO - Louis - Motorcycle & Leisure

as for useless, you mean like an ashtray for the bars type of useless
I've seen a GS with a propeller mounted on the screen, I suppose to deflect rain cant find a picture though and was too busy laughing to take one

found this

·
yet another Dave
2,854 Posts
heres a dodgy one

1 - 20 of 40 Posts