Honda XRV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
one-legged member
4,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A lot of us on here are people 'of a certain age' and have or will have ailments. I have certainly benefitted from other members kind words and thoughts in the past when I've had problems so why not post here if you'd like to talk about your aching limbs etc. I see on another thread that J has had an op on his knee, everything going OK Jason? Frad, are you 'winning' at the moment and how are you Sharrie after your nasty fall? I'm sure there are others, sorry if I've missed you out.

·
Generalissimo Tea Boy
6,040 Posts
I've got tennis elbow in both arms and it hurts pushing my bike about in the garage. That's a hurty elbow to the medically untrained.

·
Deer Dodger
3,199 Posts
I've got a dose of the Temporomandibular joint disorders in my jaw :confused::confused:
Just been to Chiropractor, fekin aching now.

But will get better :thumbright:

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
Me too.
Memory loss, speach loss, lack of balance, blurred vision followed some hours later by a thumping headache, sickness feeling & dry mouth & generally under par :confused:

I had quite an extreme case starting Friday evening in Dent, with symptoms easing sometime mid afternoon Saturday.
As yet, undiagnosed :rolleyes:

Normally the worst cases are when surrounded by "certain" xrv ers...... :eek:

·
Deer Dodger
3,199 Posts
Me too.
Memory loss, speach loss, lack of balance, blurred vision followed some hours later by a thumping headache, sickness feeling & dry mouth & generally under par :confused:

I had quite an extreme case starting Friday evening in Dent, with symptoms easing sometime mid afternoon Saturday.
As yet, undiagnosed :rolleyes:

Normally the worst cases are when surrounded by "certain" xrv ers...... :eek:
:thefinger::thefinger: Lightweight :D

·
Wing Commander
14,437 Posts
An XRV sick room woudl be like MASH

·
Craigypops
6,747 Posts
Frad posted this on facebook yesterday;

Frad-Facebook said:
Went to Spire Hospital in Manchester today, for an MRI scan so the surgeon can see exactly what he is doing in a couple of weeks when he opens my back up and removes the cancer tumour and vertebrae from my spine.
He will rebuild my spine with a titanium cage to protect the spinal cord.

So anyone who whinges about a cold give me a call and I can explain what it's like to have something to moan about!

This is tumour number 5 still with the one in my pelvic bone and now a shadow in my liver! Bring it on and I'll still win **** you Cancer !!!!
Would just like to wish him all the best with the up coming op, good luck matey :thumbup:

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
one-legged member
4,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks Craig for posting that, good to know that he's still in good spirits.

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Thanks for posting that Craig ..... Absolute best of luck, Frad for the op......xrv will help you keep that "**** off cancer" mantra going! :thumbup:

:sunny:

·
one-legged member
4,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
What about you Sharrie, how are you doing?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts