Honda XRV Forum banner

81 - 100 of 124 Posts

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
i dont blame you at all for that sharron, i wouldn't let our lass go anywhere near it she waited at the first gate with the bikes where the tarmac ended.:(

·
geriatric
2,474 Posts
I do intend getting to the lakes again VERY soon stuart, I may just pay Slide Farm a visit for nostalgias sake :confused:

ok my fellow members,forget the longest day charity,we have more pressing matters. we find ourselves in a precarious position where we need to raise some cash fast and furiously.

before he ventures out again we need to have a whip round and buy him one of these air bag jackets

please give generously........................he make not make it from the house to the garage (one of those pesky disabled ramps out side the front door)if he does go down he can roll to the bike and bounce on.

·
Registered
924 Posts
Does this make him assistant tw*t with camera? :D
woh there ! lets not bring me into this ! i have 2 working shoulders and an upright (mostly) bike, lets keep focused on the real events here :blob7:

·
bigtrailie admin
4,710 Posts
Shouldn't have touched the camera though! :D
Once he'd got it in his hands he was like a man posest and actually has a flair for it, I recommend he buys himself a nice slr, you can't have enough cameras at these meet ups........if only to wind Mike up :rolleyes:

·
bigtrailie admin
4,710 Posts
ok my fellow members,forget the longest day charity,we have more pressing matters. we find ourselves in a precarious position where we need to raise some cash fast and furiously.

before he ventures out again we need to have a whip round and buy him one of these air bag jackets

please give generously........................he make not make it from the house to the garage (one of those pesky disabled ramps out side the front door)if he does go down he can roll to the bike and bounce on.
Too late, went out on it last night and again to work on it this morning and managed to stay upright...........wheyheeeey

·
Registered
924 Posts

·
Grumpy auld man!
1,646 Posts
What's with all the moaning about the nice road into the campsite? :rolleyes:
I got the Tiger up and down it twice with no problems i.e. feet up and both shoulders intact. :D:D

Andy.

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #90
Couldn't agree more Andy :thumbright:

I was up and down 'like a brides nighty' calling the Paras etc

we ride Adventure bikes and usually go miles to find tracks like those :rolleyes: then they moan about em :confused::confused::confused:

lightweights :D:D:D

I'm gone :happy3::happy3::happy3:

·
bigtrailie admin
4,710 Posts
What's with all the moaning about the nice road into the campsite? :rolleyes:
I got the Tiger up and down it twice with no problems i.e. feet up and both shoulders intact. :D:D

Andy.

WOWOWO slow down dude I also made the track into the site with both shoulders intact.........It was only when I encountered the notoriously difficult terrain (lightly wet grass on a slope that it all went t!ts up) :confused:

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
If the maneuver was a U-turn on a steep slope, then I have every sympathy with DC. Turning while the bike appears to be leaning the "wrong" way (in relation to the ground) feels completely foreign and the bike almost always falls inwards. But because of the slope the rider can't dab to stay upright... and the inevitable happens.

If it wasn't a U-turn on a steep slope, then I have no sympathy with DC at all. Let the pi$$ taking continue. :thumb:

·
bigtrailie admin
4,710 Posts
Just to top my week off, I've been to A+E today as my shoulder was giving me some concerns, It turns out I was right to be concern I've got a TYPE 3 ACROMIOCLAVICULAR JOINT SEPARATION RUPTURE displaced by about an inch and a half, a type 3 means a complete detachment and it looks highly probable I'm gonna need surgery to put it right.........the amazing this is the Hospital in carslile completely missed it?????

This is an example x-ray and not of my actual shoulder:confused:

·
Registered
924 Posts
Just to top my week off, I've been to A+E today as my shoulder was giving me some concerns, It turns out I was right to be concern I've got a TYPE 3 ACROMIOCLAVICULAR JOINT SEPARATION RUPTURE displaced by about an inch and a half, a type 3 means a complete detachment and it looks highly probable I'm gonna need surgery to put it right.........the amazing this is the Hospital in carslile completely missed it?????

This is an example x-ray and not of my actual shoulder:confused:

sh1t matey, no wonder you were in so much pain!
im going to lay off the piss taking now your officially injured :thumbright:
if you anything give me a shout, im not so far away from yours

·
bigtrailie admin
4,710 Posts
sh1t matey, no wonder you were in so much pain!
im going to lay off the piss taking now your officially injured :thumbright:
if you anything give me a shout, im not so far away from yours
you know that special thing I said I might your right hand for?.........how ya fixed:D:D

·
Registered
924 Posts
you know that special thing I said I might your right hand for?.........how ya fixed:D:D
you had to do it didnt you, you couldnt just take my concern at face value? right fine, piss taking back on line :blob7:

·
bigtrailie admin
4,710 Posts
you had to do it didnt you, you couldnt just take my concern at face value? right fine, piss taking back on line :blob7:
Thats the way I like it :thumbup::D

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Hard luck DC, get well soon, the mere thought of being "looked after" by Chris's right hand must be keeping you awake at night, :blob7:

·
Registered
924 Posts

·
Fine, upstanding member
2,296 Posts
I've got a TYPE 3 ACROMIOCLAVICULAR JOINT SEPARATION RUPTURE
Now THAT's a chat-up line! :D:cool::thumbup:

Lay off the riding DC. The shoulder is now very vulnerable to really serious damage. Strap it up and let Chris sort out your right-hand needs. :confused: Get well soon.

81 - 100 of 124 Posts