Honda XRV Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Commuter Extraordinaire
Greetings from warm and balmy southern England... for how long though?馃槅 Glad you like the AT, I still do after 20 yrs of having them!

Commuter Extraordinaire
Small world.... my daughter also studied up the hill..... after getting a degree in Criminology, she's ended up running a lingerie business 馃ぃ
Yep, fuel pumps on two of my AT's have conked out in the past - many years ago on my '02 after around 20k miles and last year on my '98 after 14k miles. Both replaced with Facet pumps, with that on the '02 still running fine after another 47k miles. They will apparently run without a pump sp long as the fuel level in the tank is above that of the carbs. I've never tried it out, so that's only 2nd hand info, but from a source I trust. Once the pump is removed, the 2 sections of pipe can be joined together using a simple plastic biro with the nib/ink insert removed.... so I've been told.
Look me up when you ride to England 馃槈!

Commuter Extraordinaire
Haha - yes, I know the Turkish kebab place well albeit my office base for 20 yrs was in St Dunstans Street, near another kebab place opposite the Westgate tower. Feeling a bit hungry now.....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts