Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
In my younger care free days that would seen tame but now I'm older (a lot older) and wiser ( not much ),
I can see the stupidity of doing that on a road with so many other vehicules with soooo many things that could go wrong.

·
Registered
924 Posts
not only are the bikers not particularly skilled, the audi driver is an asshole for driving so bloody close to them at times... they all deserve each other.

·
Registered
752 Posts
Have to agree with what's already been said, bunch of f*cktards that at best case cause hatred of bikes and sports cars, at worse case loss of life.

If you can afford an expensive car/bike you can afford a track day but few do as the skill level they have would rarely match up to the skill level they believe they have when on a road with law abiding citizens going considerably slower.

Probably the one time I would really like to be a Policeman

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
I agree about them deserving each other. It's the other road users who deserve more. There are lots of differences between this and track racing, but a significant one is the speed differentials between the vehicles (between the Audi and the bikes, and between them and all the other vehicles). Couple that with the unpredictable routes the protagonists were taking and they were lucky to get away with it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts