Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Captain unsensible.......
2,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In August - under docs orders i started a health kick, a target weight loss of 5 stone was imposed along with a strict diet - so far I have lost just over 3 and a half stone, I've got my blood pressure from sky high to 124/70 and my cholestral down to 4.7 but best of all tonight I managed to run for an hour and covered 8.95kms! I'm really chuffed tonight!

·
Premium Member
6,168 Posts
In August - under docs orders i started a health kick, a target weight loss of 5 stone was imposed along with a strict diet - so far I have lost just over 3 and a half stone, I've got my blood pressure from sky high to 124/70 and my cholestral down to 4.7 but best of all tonight I managed to run for an hour and covered 8.95kms! I'm really chuffed tonight!
Good going Sean... You must be really happy with progress. I've just started in the gym and it's bloomin hard work but I'm getting there.

·
SOTGATT
3,522 Posts
Tart! :hitler:

Well done Sean........seriously.......WELL DONE MATE!:):thumbright:

I wish I could find the discipline......

You're inspiring me!....:)

·
OVALTEENY !!!
6,063 Posts
Well done Sean - slow and steady does it

Fantastic progress

See you soon

·
Site Admin
2,420 Posts
Seriously impressed Sean :thumbright: can't say much more than the others above - Well Done.........

·
Señor Member
748 Posts
Three and a half stone is no mean feat man, well done for that and the running, impressive!

·
Should know better
2,980 Posts
Fantastic progress Sean. You won't look back now. Well done.

·
Bloody furriner
5,009 Posts
Well he will. At his old bike kit, jeans and whatnot, and wonder how the hell did I ever fit that?

This losing weight malarkey is expensive, isn't it? ;-)

Went from 20 to 15 over the past few years. Makes a hell of a difference. Well done to you.

·
Registered
12,768 Posts
Congratulations, you will feel a lot better for it. On a plus side the bike will go faster with less weight on it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

·
Wing Commander
14,437 Posts
It took about an hour after you finished your run for the ground in the south to stop shaking ;-)

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
Bravo:blob5:

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
That shows some determination and self discipline. I have to say that is an impressive achievement. Keep it up.:thumb:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts