Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m pretty sure all the above use the same basic frame, so the dimensions i’m after should be the same.

Could someone with a Swing-Arm from one of these measure the front pivot width. That would be the outer width, i.e. the width required in the frame and also the inside width, i.e. the width of the frame in the middle of the S/A, between the 2 bearing/pivot points.

in fact these dimensions could be obtained from a frame, but probably more likely someone has a spare S/A than a frame.

Anyone able to help?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Spectacular lack of response, but I still need this information. Surely someone has a S/A out and can measure the widths at the front pivot - please?

·
Registered
164 Posts
Well, seeing as you're upset about a 'spectacular lack of response', I'll respond . . .
No, sorry, I don't have an SLR, FX or FMX so I can't provide the info you need.

Here's a thought:
I just searched ebay for swingarms for SLR, FX and FMX, and there are a few for sale on there.
Maybe you could contact the sellers and ask them if they'd be prepared to provide the measurements you need?
Probably a lot easier to get the accurate measurement when the part is off the bike.

Good luck.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts