Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Stone Crazy
5,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nicely powder coated got it done for mine but never fitted it just found it lurking in shed £15 posted

·
Stone Crazy
5,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
John
SLR 650 you need a big chrome headlight guard that attaches to the top yoke to fit it though i may have that as well not sure also a set of rubberdampers to go over the end you can see the bracket under the screen here,
oh that tyre you can have it for a fiver for a beer for me and the cost of post, tot quite sure how long it will be cos i need it the shop that is rebuilding my wheel is fitting a BT45 so i need that tyre to keep the rim off the road til i get it back he told me a week or so 10 days ago when i phoned him yesterday he did not have the rim even

·
Registered
689 Posts
Yes Merv,, if ye have that ad take it from ye.. whits the tyre lying in the background that looks like a Distanza.... so keep me in mind if ye come accross the chrome guard think an the headlight bracket........ what size is yer BT45......... john

·
Stone Crazy
5,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
that tyre in the bgackground is long gone it came off that SLR i sold a year ago and was completley worn out i do have a 100/90/19 distanzia with about 3 mm on it as well, in fact there will be 2 when i put the BT45,s on the Vigor
will have a look in the shed in a minute for the chrome bracket, may have have already sold it though

·
Stone Crazy
5,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nah the chrome headlight guard is gone mate turned the shed upside down this afternooon looking for it no joy
Merv

·
Registered
689 Posts
Its ok Man.. am in two minds wether to fit a bracket an fit ma twin Dominator lights or get a wee headlight cowl.??? as ave now fitted the clocks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts