Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
one of the lost boys
6,127 Posts
You can drive and operate PCs, satnavs, telephones, read papers, do your toenails and you may get a driving without due care and attention IF they bother to prosecute. it's a piss take. I see it every day, the cops here have ONE converted mobile home with high mounted surveillance cameras to get evidence for a court case,
They're all out to get you, stay paranoid, stay alive

·
Stone Crazy
5,316 Posts
I do not know Craig, just goes to prove you can never be to careful ,

·
Doh!!!!!
753 Posts
Following my ride this morning may I add the following SMIDSY reasons:

1) I drive an Audi therefore I don't need to look/show consideration for other road users. Instead I shall swerve straight from the slip road to the outside lane because I drive an Audi.
2) I can't find my indicators and I'm looking for them, not that I'll use them.
3) I'm having a conversation with my passenger requiring me to gesticulate, I can't concentrate on that and the road.
4) I'm looking the other way when wanting to turn right from a side road (my favourite).
5) I need to finish this text message whilst driving on the A10.
6) It's Sunday so I can't be bothered to concentrate.
7) I'm on a pedal cycle whilst looking down reading a map and listening to my iPod.
8)I want to turn left from a side road, the car from my right has just turned left and I'm not looking beyond that car as I cannot and will not look further than the end of my car.
9) I got my licence in Bangladesh/out of a cereal box and have no skills other than maiming ones and traffic obstruction.
10) I am driving my car with my blacked out windows and drivers seat in the back of the car so can't see anyway.

Reactions: hotbulb

·
Stone Crazy
5,316 Posts
Following my ride this morning may I add the following SMIDSY reasons:

1) I drive an Audi therefore I don't need to look/show consideration for other road users. Instead I shall swerve straight from the slip road to the outside lane because I drive an Audi.
2) I can't find my indicators and I'm looking for them, not that I'll use them.
3) I'm having a conversation with my passenger requiring me to gesticulate, I can't concentrate on that and the road.
4) I'm looking the other way when wanting to turn right from a side road (my favourite).
5) I need to finish this text message whilst driving on the A10.
6) It's Sunday so I can't be bothered to concentrate.
7) I'm on a pedal cycle whilst looking down reading a map and listening to my iPod.
8)I want to turn left from a side road, the car from my right has just turned left and I'm not looking beyond that car as I cannot and will not look further than the end of my car.
9) I got my licence in Bangladesh/out of a cereal box and have no skills other than maiming ones and traffic obstruction.
10) I am driving my car with my blacked out windows and drivers seat in the back of the car so can't see anyway.
6) It's Sunday so I can't be bothered to concentrate. this actually happened to a guy i know last april , a woman pulled right out in front of him knocking him off, she said oh it was sunday morning i did not think anyone else would be on the road so i did not bother looking !!!!!!

·
Doh!!!!!
753 Posts
6) It's Sunday so I can't be bothered to concentrate. this actually happened to a guy i know last april , a woman pulled right out in front of him knocking him off, she said oh it was sunday morning i did not think anyone else would be on the road so i did not bother looking !!!!!!
That's outrageous!!! since when was it ok to drive or ride without looking?

·
Registered
2,998 Posts
This ****** got six points & a £280 fine for dropping his clutch to do a u turn. I had no time to even try missing him.
(Pics from police report)

View attachment 20560 View attachment 20559 Barely made a mark to the truck 'cause I hit the truck and the bike hit me ! ....................still ? can't complain now,what with having a pulse still ! :thumbup: :).

·
Craigypops
6,747 Posts
This ****** got six points & a £280 fine for dropping his clutch to do a u turn. I had no time to even try missing him.
(Pics from police report)

View attachment 20560 View attachment 20559 Barely made a mark to the truck 'cause I hit the truck and the bike hit me ! ....................still ? can't complain now,what with having a pulse still ! :thumbup: :).
Must have been her husband driving the truck that nearly killed Nick, both fekkin numpties!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Premium Member
6,168 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts