Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have been a bit pi55ed off just lately, forever reading about how bad the world is and the economics of everything, house price crash, wars the list is endless............................................oh and a Tax bill to pay by end of month:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

So woke up this morning took the cover off my bike and went for a ride.................. forgot about all that Cr*p and despite cold fog rain etc everything felt good again :thumbright:

Went to the Ponderosa for lunch only 8 bikes there and 3 of them Transalps !!!!!!!!!!!! , met some great guys and then ste off into the FOG :p no photos as went light.......... Keys wallet gone :D:D:D

Why is it the world seems a better place from the inside of a motorbike helmet :D:D:D

·
Shorter member :-)
1,944 Posts
Glad you feel better :thumbright::thumbright:

·
bigtrailie admin
4,710 Posts
So woke up this morning took the cover off my bike and went for a ride.................. forgot about all that Cr*p and despite cold fog rain etc everything felt good again :thumbright:

This is how my morning started ......unfortunately pulled up outside the office 15mins later and reality kicked back in:confused:
I did give myself a bit of a treat though ........I allowed myself the luxury of a screen and heated grips and took the Tiger today;)

·
Registered
12,768 Posts
Why is it the world seems a better place from the inside of a motorbike helmet :D:D:D
Maybe there is something in our blood that makes it so.:thumbup:

·
Matron
12,080 Posts
Frad I so know what you mean. I'm having the most horrible couple of months and am so totally fed up, I've always loved being a nurse and have never once wished I did something else until now, my days just seem to go from bad to worse.

My only saving grace at the moment is the fact at the end of the day I can put my helmet on and ride home. No one can contact me, I don't have to be nice to anyone in there and Betsi is very understanding when my right hand gets a bit heavy.

Still not at the stage I can smile about it yet though :(

I can't wait for the Wales weekend, just want to be with nice people who aren't going to be mean to me

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
INIT GREAT:thumbup:
Phil:blob6:

·
Registered
4,456 Posts
Frad I so know what you mean. I'm having the most horrible couple of months and am so totally fed up, I've always loved being a nurse and have never once wished I did something else until now, my days just seem to go from bad to worse.

My only saving grace at the moment is the fact at the end of the day I can put my helmet on and ride home. No one can contact me, I don't have to be nice to anyone in there and Betsi is very understanding when my right hand gets a bit heavy.

I can't wait for the Wales weekend, just want to be with nice people who aren't going to be mean to me
You need a ride out:D

Someone, well wifes mate, asked me what I think about when Im riding, and I told her nothing apart from the road ahead. Aint it great!!

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

Think we all need something to look forward to, focus on the Wales weekend and Dont let the Ba$tard$ grind you down :thumbup:

Life is toooooooo short :thumbright:

·
Tropical Member
2,037 Posts

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::D

·
Registered
12,768 Posts
Can't find the time with work being as it is Stumpy, will do as soon as I have 5 minutes to take a pee :thumbup:
On one day when you finish work plan a longer route home, one which allows you to let off steam, you will feel so much better for it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts