Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
2,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got a bit of snow up here (north manchester) last night, two inches of it ! :toothy2:
Here's the veiw from my front door at 0900h :sunny:

Take care out there folk's.

·
Wing Commander
14,437 Posts
clear blue skies in London (cold though)

·
Registered
890 Posts
BEAUTIFUL!!!! :laughing6:

I woke up to this today & couldn't believe it, I've just had a few days in bed/bathroom :pale: :pukeright: courtesy of the novovirus bug I contracted in hospital last week and really expected to go out for some fresh air today..:rolleyes:

It's snowing VERY heavily again now but I haven't got the energy to get the bike out,Yet..:D

·
bigtrailie admin
4,710 Posts
A bit of snow here in the midlands too this morning........made for some interesting riding on the way to work (my first time out in snow):sad1:

·
I will wash it I promise!
2,022 Posts
i looked at it this morning then got in the car - i'm simply not a good enough rider for the conditions around our way!

was still fun though - driving my battered old zafira past 4x4s stuck in the snow!!

did help a few but chavs in X5s - sorry but yer on yer own!!

Z:D

·
Registered
340 Posts
Stanbloke may get his wish then, all he needs is a frozen lake... :D:D:D

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
i looked at it this morning then got in the car - i'm simply not a good enough rider for the conditions around our way!

was still fun though - driving my battered old zafira past 4x4s stuck in the snow!!

did help a few but chavs in X5s - sorry but yer on yer own!!

Z:D

Nickname [email protected] CARRIERS :D:D:D

·
The Angry Pasty Muncher
6,170 Posts
Got a bit of snow up here (north manchester) last night, two inches of it ! :toothy2:
Here's the veiw from my front door at 0900h :sunny:

Take care out there folk's.
Cornwall is wet, showery and a little bit nippy at the moment

·
one-legged member
4,493 Posts
My 14month old grandson arrived 30mins ago, . . little footprints everywhere now, . . it's his first time playing in snow. :cool::D:D

that's brilliant Len, those moments are what makes life worthwhile :thumbup:

·
Hi SuperNintendo Chalmers
248 Posts
Yeh Snow day yesterday,

Could not get into work, so went Snowboarding instead :thumb:

was a bit scary todaythuogh on the way into work :toothy7: was a bit like this on the snow and ice

1 - 17 of 17 Posts