Honda XRV Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well weve just had the official communication from our company -

thay are offering us 0% pay rise this year !!!

oo let me think - should we accept ??

·
Premium Member
6,922 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
In my opinion it should be illegal for any company not to give a Pay rise less than the rate of inflation.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
We dont know what management get - they are personal contract holders who negotiate their own salaries, pay rises etc

No one knows what they get !!!

·
Ninja Thread Hijacker
2,978 Posts
I've had 1 rise in the last six years !!

Welcome to poverty point.

My company are rather like yours "there are no bars on the windows, feel free to leave if you don't like it" , unfortunately in industrial SW Scotand , the "boom" experienced by the SE never reached here. So stay we do!!.

Pish innit ?? never mind, feck-um, you've got your bike. Leave early today and take the long way home .

·
nunquam scienter utilis
665 Posts
We've just had (another) re-organisation at work. The managers were all "done" first - they all got pay rises (effective immediatly). Only a few of the workers got rises - most went down in pay.

·
8th Dimension Adventurer
161 Posts
Balls to 'em. Hold out for minus figures! :protest:

·
Generalissimo Tea Boy
6,040 Posts
My overtime rate is going down £4 an hour from yesterday. This week I was told that if I come in to work at the weekend, I shouldn't really be claiming my mileage in, on the basis that overtime is at an enhanced rate (actually a lower rate than my normal hourly rate).

I ride a 108 miles round trip each time I go to work and it's them that want me there, not me that wants to go in. Luckily I've got a good boss who just told me to make sure I only ask her to sign my mileage/overtime forms.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts