Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All this bloody volcano ash has undone all the 'save this save that' the greens have been ranting on about for years. I think we should get a hefty refund on all the green taxes we have been forced to pay as we are now back to square one! Bloody Iceland you will see they will get away with it scot free yet I cant even have a decent bonfire without greens complaining.

·
2 bikes = twice as happy
4,354 Posts
The sky is so clear though without the planes leaving their con trails slowly spreading across it.

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
I live between Heathrow and Gatwick and it's the first time since 9-11 that I have seen the sky clear of planes and their con trails,but this blinking dust on my black bike and white car just streaks when you wash it off,it seems to get into places and runs out after you've cleaned the see-able bits:confused:

·
luddite
1,814 Posts
there has been some talk of the ash cloud causing a 0.5° drop in global temparature.

So we can fstop worrying about global warming then? :cool: I TOLD you nature would take care of it...:thumbup:

·
Registered
12,768 Posts
All we need now is a piece of space rock to hit us then the scene will be complete.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Had new windows fitted couple of months ago but they have no trace of dust same with cars, nothing. Good job this didnt happen on 1st April. Pity about the planes I kinda miss them.

·
SHW'MAE BUTT
3,270 Posts
Its a Government conspiracy, They are hiding something big in the upper atmosphere or in the North Sea they don't want us to see.
Question the establishment !!!!

·
Premium Member
10,746 Posts
Its a Government conspiracy, They are hiding something big in the upper atmosphere or in the North Sea they don't want us to see.
You been on the Orange juice again:rolleyes::rolleyes::sign5:

·
Mines a big red one
6,178 Posts
I told Sharri not to let you have full fat coke!

·
In search of 7th gear!
933 Posts
Actually,

The CO2 emitted by the volcanic eruption, is much, much lower than emitted by the airlines in one day...

Currently, the daily CO2 emissions are over 200,000 tonnes lower per day...

Still, if you're stuck trying to get home... It sucks!

JB

1 - 10 of 10 Posts