Honda XRV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
The Angry Pasty Muncher
6,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just seen the news and top story seems to be Kate Middleton / Windsor is pregnant best of luck to her and the second story was that the Hospitals are full to bursting point and risk caring for people.

So does she need to be in hospital just because of Morning Sickness ??????? surely there could be someone more in need of the bed. My mother phoned me to tell me she was fuming and all i heard was how it was in her day when she was pregnant and giving birth.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Just seen the news and top story seems to be Kate Middleton / Windsor is pregnant best of luck to her and the second story was that the Hospitals are full to bursting point and risk caring for people.

So does she need to be in hospital just because of Morning Sickness ??????? surely there could be someone more in need of the bed. My mother phoned me to tell me she was fuming and all i heard was how it was in her day when she was pregnant and giving birth.
No worries about full hospitals. This bunch dont use our hospitals as they arent good enough.They use expensive private hospitals that you'll never see. Of course if we spend £2000 a month on her hairdressers we cant have the royals slumming it with the taxpayers. Oh No.

·
The Angry Pasty Muncher
6,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No worries about full hospitals. This bunch dont use our hospitals as they arent good enough.They use expensive private hospitals that you'll never see. Of course if we spend £2000 a month on her hairdressers we cant have the royals slumming it with the taxpayers. Oh No.
Annoyingly it's the tax payer subsidising the richest family in the country, surely Liz & Phil could pay themselves for it.

She's only got sickness, mayb eshe should take a bucket load of these

601362_10151252605309557_450747312_n.jpg

·
Captain unsensible.......
2,553 Posts
Severe morning sickness can actually lead to expectant mothers dying, it can also be so bad that doctors will terminate a pregnancy to save a mother, so its not just a bit of puking.... You may need to do a little research before wading in with your size 11's...

·
Registered
6,174 Posts
You may need to do a little research before wading in with your size 11's
Standard morning sickness:
:pukeright:

Kate Windsor's severe morning sickness.
:puke::puke::puke:

There we go. No need for all that pesky research :D

·
The Angry Pasty Muncher
6,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Severe morning sickness can actually lead to expectant mothers dying, it can also be so bad that doctors will terminate a pregnancy to save a mother, so its not just a bit of puking.... You may need to do a little research before wading in with your size 11's...
Maybe so, but it couldn't have been that serious she was home in a day or so of being admitted. Has anybody announced the date she's due to drop her load or have i missed that bit??

·
Registered
2,998 Posts
Don't worry Jason,even though this is primarily a bikers forum. I'm sure we'll have all the endless photo's of when she "drops her load", just as we did when your good lady dropped her own load ? :)

·
The Angry Pasty Muncher
6,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Maybe they treated her succesfully then?
Maybe they did, maybe they just observed her for 24hrs then discharged her we will never know as we were not there.

·
Premium Member
6,168 Posts
Maybe they did, maybe they just observed her for 24hrs then discharged her we will never know as we were not there.
You could always phone up the hospital and when you get through to the ward give them your views on immigration. They'll think you are the Duke of Edinburgh and will sing like canaries.

Reactions: AlanH

·
The Angry Pasty Muncher
6,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Don't worry Jason,even though this is primarily a bikers forum. I'm sure we'll have all the endless photo's of when she "drops her load", just as we did when your good lady dropped her own load ? :)
I don't think i put many up when my wife dropped her load, i've put a few up since though

You could always phone up the hospital and when you get through to the ward give them your views on immigration. They'll think you are the Duke of Edinburgh and will sing like canaries.
If they will give the details to the Australians then there's probably no reason they wouldn't give them to me but i'm not going to waste time trying it

·
Registered
6,174 Posts
Absolutely tragic. No need to top yourself over a data protection breach. Very sad.

·
Wing Commander
14,437 Posts
King Edward VII hospital pays tribute to 'first-class nurse' - ITV News

First: terrible management by not training staff in correct procedures or using untrained staff (a nurse) to fill in for the telephone receptionist, or some other such management failure. They have admitted that and are reviewing their telephone procedures.

Second (and this is based on the speculation I have read): The hospital had a duty of care to help, protect, counsel and look after the woman after she had done what she had done. They failed in that too. She should have been given support. Prince Charles has made a joke of the hoax call, apparently. This woman should have been helped to come to terms with that happened, understand that even the Royal Family are making light of it (even if they are actually fuming) and she should have been offered help. Maybe she was offered all this, but to be found outside the hospital having killed herself suggests it wasn't enough.

·
Wing Commander
14,437 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
We have lost an Angel, who obviously cared.
We are left with two worthless DJ's who obviously dont.
The DJ's should do the honourable.

·
Premium Member
6,168 Posts
I understand it wasn't the nurse that gave out the info but rather the one that simply answered the incoming call and forwarded to the ward. Such a shame but hardly foreseeable as far as the pranksters were concerned.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts