Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My fault, I'm afraid. Typical. :( Glorious weather for a few days but when I start loading the @ for a short trip over to France, the heavens open up. Must've stirred the weather gods into action. They're vicious b*stards.:mad: Happens pretty much anytime they realise I'm putting on my riding leathers or shouldering a rucksack for a walk.
I'll be out of the country soon so the nice weather will no doubt come right back.

just grumbling....................

·
Premium Member
10,746 Posts
Thank god it was you:D
I thought it was my fault ,cause i took my thermal lining out of my bike trousers on tuesday:rolleyes:

·
A man without Ale.
2,666 Posts
My fault, I'm afraid. Typical. :( Glorious weather for a few days but when I start loading the @ for a short trip over to France, the heavens open up. Must've stirred the weather gods into action. They're vicious b*stards.:mad: Happens pretty much anytime they realise I'm putting on my riding leathers or shouldering a rucksack for a walk.
I'll be out of the country soon so the nice weather will no doubt come right back.

just grumbling....................
It helps that i am putting the gear on for a trip to scotland tomorrow am, and wanted to go for walk this saterday too.. so i think we are both to blame..
any way have a good safe trip

·
whys the rum always gone?
17,680 Posts
Thank god it was you:D
I thought it was my fault ,cause i took my thermal lining out of my bike trousers on tuesday:rolleyes:
not you mate its me ...for buying a sooper shiney vara:D

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Told you!! I am the Pied Piper of bad weather. Rain all the way from Gloucester to the Portsmouth ferry on Friday and then 2 more days of rain in France. Started getting brighter on our way back to the Cherbourg ferry yesterday afternoon.

Now I'm sat in front of this computer and it's glorious outside. angry9:

For £100 I'll give the National Meet a miss and you'll all have lots of sun.:mrgreen:

·
Premium Member
10,746 Posts
I told you geo bloke i think you are wrong!!!!
The reason why the weather is so glorius(oh i miss the spell check button,hey lady's and gentleman Admin. how are we foreigners supposed to cope without a spellcheck button:D :D )
sorry
the reason is..... I put my thermal lining back into my trousers on friday evening:D :D :D

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well, I wish you'd done it sooner, m'lord! Had a cr*p ride to the ferry! Maybe we should pay you to keep the lining in the entire summer!

Heading off the barrage of comments that are sure to come, let's have no more talk about magic trousers, eh?;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts