·
OVALTEENY !!!
6,063 Posts
Sad to hear

Take care

·
Tenacious Member
1,435 Posts
Don't know what's up, only just logged in and yours was first message I saw.

Stay in touch with the good folks via pm - sod the rest.

Whatever you do don't lose touch with your mates.

All the best, ****.

·
Registered
2,998 Posts
Putting two and two together and looking at another recent thread. I don't think it's any of us, but maybe some one just haunting him. Chris' if you do read this. I think you would be safe at the ACE come Sunday mate :) I'm going and can't even ride my bike ! :rolleyes: :D

·
Premium Member
10,746 Posts
You always could change your username :rolleyes:but i am not sure if this would work either
but i think i know what you saying

sorry to see you go mate,i missed you:(

·
Senile member, who r u ?
1,364 Posts
Muddy, there are a lot of folk on here that owe you a debt of gratitude, so what ever is troubling you, don't block out the people you trust and care for you. Whatever it is, nothing is insurmountable, you just gotta ask ! I and others hope to see you on Sunday, meet at the Flying Fox (A5) Woburn at 10.00 hours.

·
Registered
12,768 Posts
I now have more questions than answers.

·
SHW'MAE BUTT
3,270 Posts
As Pete said there's always a Ghost. don't go extinct evolve.:D

·
Should know better
2,980 Posts
Hey, sorry to hear this, Mud :(:(:(. We NEED you here - your advice re the Van Van was really helpful to me (even if I haven't tried any aerial jumps yet :rolleyes:). Don't know what's gone on, but whatever it is, don't let the b******s get you down, you know you will always have friends here when you want them, and stay safe.

Lou x

·
Tropical Member
2,037 Posts
If it was me, I'm sorry:(, if it was someone else, could we not all club together and hire a hitman?:confused:
Sad to see you go mate, take care.

·
Stone Crazy
5,317 Posts
1 - 20 of 69 Posts