Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Having seen the advert in MCN for the above trousers at Bike Gear, I went to my local store in Ashton to have a look and they looked great, but they didn't have my size.
I was in Hunts looking at a pre reg Transalp and they had a pair of them in my size. The nice man then agreed to price match the Bike Gear price for them!

well impressed with them. I went in last weekend to se about a transalp with panniers etc and they had put one together in the shop for me to see! Nice things like that make you feel valued and I hadn't bought anything from them yet

Cheers

Mikey

·
Shorter member :-)
1,944 Posts
Having seen the advert in MCN for the above trousers at Bike Gear, I went to my local store in Ashton to have a look and they looked great, but they didn't have my size.
I was in Hunts looking at a pre reg Transalp and they had a pair of them in my size. The nice man then agreed to price match the Bike Gear price for them!

well impressed with them. I went in last weekend to se about a transalp with panniers etc and they had put one together in the shop for me to see! Nice things like that make you feel valued and I hadn't bought anything from them yet

Cheers

Mikey

Mike, I bought some thanks to Raven. If you havn't seen it here is a link to another post. http://www.xrv.org.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=22338

Simon

·
"call me lucky"
728 Posts
need a new pair allready. only had mine a month and melted a hole in the right inside leg on the exhaust this morning. will get some suede in the morning and have a patch sewn on the inside of both lower legs. i dont care if they are not waterproof that low down as i wear them on the outsideof my boots anyway:mad::mad::mad:

·
Registered
7,720 Posts
After much searching for an ideal bike jacket, price no object for the 'right' jacket and pretty much every avenue drawing a blank, I stumbled across the Spada Turin's, which pretty much fit the bill.

Ordered from bike gear.com (from their ebay shop)
http://www.bike-gear.com/index.html...go&maincatID=&searchtype=catID&quicksearch=49

The jacket arrived in super quick time.
Quality & attention to detail look brilliant and all for £65 delivered.
The jackets are quite generously sized, with ample long enough sleeves! a Medium is a snug fit on me.

Phil

·
Shorter member :-)
1,944 Posts
After much searching for an ideal bike jacket, price no object for the 'right' jacket and pretty much every avenue drawing a blank, I stumbled across the Spada Turin's, which pretty much fit the bill.

Ordered from bike gear.com (from their ebay shop)
http://www.bike-gear.com/index.html...go&maincatID=&searchtype=catID&quicksearch=49

The jacket arrived in super quick time.
Quality & attention to detail look brilliant and all for £65 delivered.
The jackets are quite generously sized, with ample long enough sleeves! a Medium is a snug fit on me.

Phil
Hope you got Vanessa the full set pants & jacket :cyclopsani:

She might be nearly warm when you go out :D:D:D

Good choice Phil :thumb:

·
Registered
7,720 Posts
Hope you got Vanessa the full set pants & jacket :cyclopsani:

She might be nearly warm when you go out :D:D:D

Good choice Phil :thumb:
Simon, impressed with the jacket, so bought V one too (both in brown/grey), also bought me a set of their 'adventurer' trousers from Hunts - no bargaintastic Turins left in my size.

Phil

1 - 7 of 7 Posts