Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
A lovely track from our campsite to the Spanish Coastal town of Peniscola, yes and it is pronounced peeniscola. 20 kilometres in the mid 20's. Perfect. Oh and that's the wife, not me. Yes I know it's a Honda but the bike you cannot see is an XT

Attachments

·
OVALTEENY !!!
6,063 Posts
Come one Ron

You can't just put up a picture like that without more pics and more story

Looks great matey

Lucky you having your young lady riding with you - some thing many will envy

·
Registered
4 Posts
If that's Peniscola i used to live there and the coastal trail goes through the SIERRA D'IRTA and comes out in the town of ALCOSSEBRE. Interesting little run, with good beaches also in summer.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well Paul,
you may find the story boring but last year we took m/home and trailer with 2x road going small Hondas in a trailer and over wintered in Portugal and Spain. The dirt tracks in both countries are just great so we bought an old XT and a CRF 230 so that we could enjoy these tracks. The old 200cc Hondas coped well but we would not have been able to do the things we have done so far on them.
As my wife only passed her test (she has more bikes than me) about 4 years ago for our anniversary I took her on a dirty weekend at the Yamaha Off Road experience in mid Wales. great weekend and even greater instructors. She has taken to it like a duck to water :toothy10: This year we are doing it all in reverse and started in Sth France moved to Spain when the weather cooled and we just keep heading
South. We are in Cordoba for Christmas and then in Feb head to Portugal until we return to UK in May.

Attachments

·
OVALTEENY !!!
6,063 Posts
Great stuff Ron

Congrats to your wife on passing her test

Meanwhile back at work.................

1 - 6 of 6 Posts