Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I think that on this forum there is someone that produces special front sprockets to counter spline wear on outgoing shaft.
I think some years ago I already asked him, but now that I m gonna start to re-use my RD04 I really need this.

He only made these sprockets in batches of 4 I think, and back in the days I didn't need 4.
Now I"d like to order some of those. Does anyone still has his contacts?
I can't find him or the conversation anymore :/

thanks!

·
Registered
7,685 Posts
KK superpinion in Italy look one of, if not the best solutions, although you are probably thinking of.... that French chap that was doing something similar.

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I m not looking for KK bike
my shaft is already a bit worn, so all the stress on these 2 bolts holding this thing together... i don't like the idea.
Hence, a full sprocket might do the trick.
I was looking for someone else I guess. Even messaged him here on this forum I think.

As a alternative, I have this:
≥ Honda XRV 750 Africa Twin D.I.D. kettingset met SPECIAAL VTW - Onderdelen | Honda - Marktplaats.nl

ist almost the same, but is a bit pricy. especially if you want the front sprocket alone.

·
Registered
7,685 Posts
The 2 bolts do not hold the kk bike sprocket together they hold the retaining washers that fit into the grooves a bit like the original.
IMHO a much better way than the grub screws on the stefer

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts