Honda XRV Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Wing Commander
14,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
From the Telegraph, picking up from Auto Express.

·
Grand Moule
234 Posts
Clicky thingy not worky :D

·
Wing Commander
14,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
fixed

G

·
North Wales topped the list of speeding prosecutions in England and Wales in 2007, largely due to the controversial campaigns of police chief Richard Brunstrom.
He called for the number of speed cameras to be trebled and ordering officers to hide in horse boxes with speed guns to catch motorists.

Just like they do on a stretch of the A470 here in Wales

May the fleas of a thousand camels infest their arm pits

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
so it would appear from the report that wales have a far higher prosecution rate than other places.

why couldn't somebody have told me that before the ride 5 capitals:cry:

·
Registered
12,768 Posts
Could the Welsh need extra money to pay for the extravagant life stye of its police officers?
Or is it that there are so few people living there that they have more money to spend on the cameras than other places?

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
so it would appear from the report that wales have a far higher prosecution rate than other places.

why couldn't somebody have told me that before the ride 5 capitals:cry:
NORTH WALES, even we wern't that lost, :blob4:

·
Craigypops
6,747 Posts

·
Wing Commander
14,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Come on Derek, the way you ride it was inevitable that you would get snapped at some point... i`m forever telling you to slow down!

He just doesn't listen :D:D:D:D:D
guffaw guffaw.

He's a rebel that Derek. Go faster stripes down the side of the his bike an all.:D

Never waits for you, does he Craig?:cool:

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
can i just remind you both, I was playing catch up to the rest of the field when i got my portrait in cardiff took....

oh the indignation.......:(

1 - 11 of 11 Posts