Honda XRV Forum banner
2K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  Africa Twin 
#1 ·
Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Car Motor vehicle

Hi!

So, I've made the wp48 conversion with the single 320mm disc brake, the brembo calipers and the excel rim. The whole front end from a 450 sxf ktm. Now I've got a problem that I didn´t think of: I've got an analog odomoter and a digital pick up (magnetic) wheel and spindle. There's no space on that ktm front spindle for the AT speedo drive.

Does anyone have any ideia where I can find a spindle that fits both the wheel and a speedo drive? Because there's no way in hell I'm replacing that beautiful AT analog display.
Or does any know if the 400 or 620 ktm speedo drive fits my current config?

Thank you and sorry for my broken english.

Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Motor vehicle Car
Tire Automotive tire Wheel Spoke Rim

See less See more
#2 ·
Looks fantastic Rodrigo. An easy solution would be to add a digital speedo like a TrailTech Vapour etc and have this above the clocks

#4 ·
Nothing wrong with your English Rodrigo.

I have a few questions about the coversion if you don't mind...
Was the conversion worth it...how does the bike handle now? Did you also change the shock? How is the braking power on the single Brembo disc compared to the twin Nissins?

Thanks,
Dar

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

#5 ·
Looks very nice. Not sure if you can get a mechanical drive for the ktm front I haven't seen any and I went with the Koso dials which I haven't fitted yet. Just one question tho how did you get the steering stoppers to work with the KTM fork as mine totally miss?
Yellow Auto part Machine Metal

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.