Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I dropped in there today as I needed some fork oil for my TA. It takes just over a litre to do the job. Rather than insisting on selling me 2 litres when all I needed was another 100cc of oil, Dave popped out back to the workshop and found another recently opened bottle with a spare 150cc in it and gave it to me for free :thumbright:

Top guys - a proper traditional small motorcycle shop and worth supporting:
Used Motorcycles and Scooters in Bristol from Speedwell Motorcycles

·
The Angry Pasty Muncher
6,170 Posts
I dropped in there today as I needed some fork oil for my TA. It takes just over a litre to do the job. Rather than insisting on selling me 2 litres when all I needed was another 100cc of oil, Dave popped out back to the workshop and found another recently opened bottle with a spare 150cc in it and gave it to me for free :thumbright:

My local garage has done the same for me on the xr as that takes a knat cock more than whats in the bottle, it's good for then to do something like that keeps you coming back to them

·
Registered
1 Posts

Would you happen to have Daves contact details? I have always gone to him to repair my Honda but I have deleted his contact details and since Speedwell Motor Cycles has shut down I can't find him.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts