Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
if you find him can you get his number for my woman . I just showed her the picture I said this is malta on the 5th of September . she said " jesus nice " I said whats nice the weather she said . I have my doubts well he is half naked and he have sun glasses on . I get a bit funny myself when I see half naked women with sun glasses on motorbikes or even not on motorbikes im not fussy :lol: . I went for a short spin this summer in shorts and a t shirt to warm up my drive chain before oiling so it soaks in better and it was very comfortable however I seen the state of my nephew a car pulled out of a junction he hit the breaks and stacked the rental Honda 400 super four in Thailand while on vacation poor bastard looked like a half pealed potato .

I noticed over on transalp.org someone from malta joined quite recently . I had a girlfriend from malta years ago that's how come I remembered and your thread from the midlands to Malta got me thinking hes a lucky bastard hes got a transalp and he lives in malta . It looks like a nice place to live with bakeing hot summers and mild winters great for biking .

·
Xi dwejjaq member
921 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
17-07-16-Spotted_Transalp_600.jpg
Spotted on Sunday spin at Apple's Eye ( 35°56'3.86"N 14°20'46.38"E ).

17-07-16-TA_Spotted2.jpg
Spotted on the way home from the Sunday spin.

·
Xi dwejjaq member
921 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Spotted today at Gordon's in Valley Road, Malta.

Here, Ivan's Africa Twin, showing signs of sliding damage !
19-07-16-_Ivans_Africa_Twin.jpg
No word in response yet, to my enquiry about the owner's well-being.

·
Xi dwejjaq member
921 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Spotted awhile ago ...

Content providing spotted on 18/09/2016 at 20.91m above sea level at 35° 56' 3.588" N 14° 20' 46.548" E ...
MalteseTranslaps.jpg
Share & Enjoy !

1 - 6 of 6 Posts