Honda XRV Forum banner

Spotted Isle of wight

2K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  SteveWilko 
#1 ·
was blasting along military road this morn (about 90) and another @ came flying out of the corner at the end of the straight.... we passed at a total speed of about 180 i would say.
was it anyone off here ?

anyway whoever it was looked to be having as much fun as me !

Roy

#3 ·
Roy said:
was blasting along military road this morn (about 90) and another @ came flying out of the corner at the end of the straight.... we passed at a total speed of about 180 i would say.
was it anyone off here ?

anyway whoever it was looked to be having as much fun as me !

Roy
Was it this bloke I took a picture of on the I.O.W. last year?

#7 ·
Oxbone said:
Sure as hell wasnt me.....

And Yen..... dont you think an explanation might be needed about that picture? ....... and those socks?
Ahem

My mates, "Oi Ian, Ya gotta come on this Isle of Wight rally in May, it's full of people scantily dressed."

Me (jumping up and down, "Do ya want the money now? can I bring a camera?"

Me, at the rally, "Oh you bast*rds!!!!"

My favourite bit was the greenlaning on Africa Twin and BMW GS1150.... and the girl who fell off the table 5 times whilst pole dancing (she was the worse for wear) but she insisted on climbing back up and carrying on as if nothing had happened.

#9 ·
Oxbone said:
Hehe.... I get your point Yen..... that greenlaning looks far more fun than whatever it is thats going on in that picture......

Im begining to have nightmares about those socks....
Someone on the Dualsport forum identified the bike club he belongs to. Claims he recognised the patch, I'm not so sure.

#10 ·
YEN_POWELL said:
Oxbone said:
Hehe.... I get your point Yen..... that greenlaning looks far more fun than whatever it is thats going on in that picture......

Im begining to have nightmares about those socks....
Someone on the Dualsport forum identified the bike club he belongs to. Claims he recognised the patch, I'm not so sure.

hmmm... welsh.... sheep.... figures.... :lol:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.