Wing Commander
14,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·

·
Huh?
2,328 Posts
Spurious...

Related to horse ridery.

Usually defined as the feeling the horse has just before the rider gouges it in the side with their spurs.

Like a pre-ouch feeling you get as you and your bike seperate but before you hit the tarmac. or mud or fence or hedge or grass.

Probably.

-Simon

·
Mines a big red one
6,178 Posts
Big words, big tele, has he got a big everything? :D

Got big feet and hands.............................................

and for peoples education

spu·ri·ous (spy
r
-
s)adj.1. Lacking authenticity or validity in essence or origin

·
geriatric
2,474 Posts
posting my none attendance for the welsh invasion here(lets face it you won't miss me),the new baby will only be about 3 weeks old so would be taking the piss leaving the missus to deal with the 3 exhisting and the new one.

sooooooooo,
sorry but you'll all have to survive on kebabs or chips after the pub,oh I forgot no takeaways in the village,bugger! stock up on crisps and nuts on exiting the pub or you'll all have to que up for the toaster when you stagger back to the bunkhouse if someone remembers to buy some bread( I left a jar of marmite last time we were down there,it should have matured nicely by now).
OH and deepest apologies no fry up or sausage,bacon and egg butties sunday morning either so remember to take someone who's capable of getting up the next morning after the pub and dispensing the tea,coffee and combinations of paracetamol,aspirin and antacids.
pass this news on to anyone who might want to know in the rideout thread if you would.
Sharri you might want to take a veeerry large pan on the back of florrie (the one in the bunkhouse was a bit small for our needs,thank god i took mine along)and lend it to someone as I remember how you were a little fragile last year.

·
Registered
4,456 Posts
Well I'll put my hands up for a Phil Firehouse curry for the night.
Mind is there a saucepan big enough for 22!!!!

·
Shorter member :-)
1,944 Posts
Re: Second Welsh Invasion

A full welsh breakfast is three **** and two cups of coffee............

Thats what i like to hear :D:D

·
Premium Member
10,746 Posts

Who wants to swap my **** for Coffee:D

·
Premium Member
10,746 Posts

Ill take the **** in exchange for Nurofen, but got to keep the coffee :D:D
No good,always got my pockets full of Nurofen when i meet up with the XRV gang:rolleyes::cool::cool::hitler:

·
Shorter member :-)
1,944 Posts

No good,always got my pockets full of Nurofen when i meet up with the XRV gang:rolleyes::cool::cool::hitler:
No you dont :toothy10:

You and Debs needed mine on thr Friday morning :thumbup:

21 - 40 of 91 Posts