Honda XRV Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pleasure meeting you all. Great to be able to put some faces to the names. Hope the green lane stuff went ok and nobody had any spills and you all got home safe.

where were you phil ?:roll:

Made very good time home. Traffic just gets out the way....... :shock: :!:

Paul

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
:oops: :oops:

Sorry guys, fully intended making it to Squires (looking foward to it), Between 8 - 9.30 howling gale sleet/hail/rain coming horizontally straight off the sea, unfortinately the last "experience" of riding in snow is ohh so fresh in my mind :roll:

By the time it started to clear up, a couple of mates had dropped by to thaw through and dry out.

Oh, well hopefully next time and hopefully be a bit warmer/drier :wink:

Phil

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
piguglyshandydrinker said:

Sorry guys, fully intended making it to Squires (looking foward to it), Between 8 - 9.30 howling gale sleet/hail/rain coming horizontally straight off the sea.
Didnt have you down as being nesh phil, u being a rock hard northerner and that :p :p :p

Maybe ought to change your moniker to 'piguglyneshshandydrinker' :)

anyone recon we have a vote?:twisted:

Paul

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
24ftlb said:

Sorry guys, fully intended making it to Squires (looking foward to it), Between 8 - 9.30 howling gale sleet/hail/rain coming horizontally straight off the sea.

Didnt have you down as being nesh phil, u being a rock hard northerner and that :p :p :p

Paul
:lol: :lol:
Tried that a while ago but alas, I've only one character left to use :cry:

Phil
(ps whats a nesh?)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
24ftlb said:

Paul

Phil
(ps whats a nesh?)
Nesh or Nesher....Cannot stand the cold :lol: more 'pc' than puff :lol: :lol:

Paul

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
24ftlb said:
24ftlb said:

Paul

Phil
(ps whats a nesh?)

Paul
Ssssh, don't tell every one but when on the bike it's a full set of thermals, leather trousers + cordura overtrousers, heated waistcoat, fleece, bike jacket with overjacket, Oh and heated grips :wink:

Phil the nesh (theres no hope is there :lol: )

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
24ftlb said:
24ftlb said:

Paul

Phil
(ps whats a nesh?)

Paul
Ssssh, don't tell every one but when on the bike it's a full set of thermals, leather trousers + cordura overtrousers, heated waistcoat, fleece, bike jacket with overjacket, Oh and heated grips :wink:

Mind you, you still have your street cred...I had to put a flower on the otherhalves breakfast tray, with the toast and marmalade and coffee, and cooking tea tonight to keep her sweat. She drives a hard bargain :salute:

Paul :roll:

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
24ftlb said:
24ftlb said:
24ftlb said:

Paul

Phil
(ps whats a nesh?)

Paul

Mind you, you still have your street cred...I had to put a flower on the otherhalves breakfast tray, with the toast and marmalade and coffee, and cooking tea tonight to keep her sweat. She drives a hard bargain :salute:

:pukeright:
Maaan, you have got things so wrong,
treat 'em mean, keep 'em keen :lol:

But then I am single.... :?

Phil

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
24ftlb said:
24ftlb said:
24ftlb said:

Paul

Phil
(ps whats a nesh?)

Paul

Phil
Nar your right....Just thought...Ive set a VERY DANGEROUS precident now. Doh. Next time she will want a handbag as well.

Paul

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
24ftlb said:
24ftlb said:
24ftlb said:
24ftlb said:

Paul

Phil
(ps whats a nesh?)

Paul

Phil
Nar your right....Just thought...Ive set a VERY DANGEROUS precident now. Doh. Next time she will want a handbag as well.

Paul
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Wimmin', it's like walkin' on a bleedin' knife edge :lol:

Phil (does my arse look big in this? :lol: )

·
Registered
71 Posts
Hi
Just a small probably insignificant observation but in an earlier post i take it you want to keep her SWEET and not keep her SWEAT. However each to their own.

Regards
Jak :?

·
Registered
582 Posts
Returned from a nice but cool run out after Squire's. Great to meet you all.

Good to see the only bikes in Helmsley were Big Trailies :lol:
Nice coffee shop as well.

IanS

·
Premium Member
1,015 Posts
Great to meet all you guys and I hope you all got home safe and sound.

How about the next meet in Ripon and I'll sort out a fantastic route with a choice of tarmac or off-road or both?

·
Registered
582 Posts
Nesh :wink:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
fewtrees said:
Great to meet all you guys and I hope you all got home safe and sound.

How about the next meet in Ripon and I'll sort out a fantastic route with a choice of tarmac or off-road or both?
Yeah sounds good to me, only, not wishing to be called NESH. Can we do it when its a little warmer :lol: :lol: :lol:

Paul

·
Serial Scenic Router
1,369 Posts
Count me (us) in!!

Eli wants a better picture next time......not whilst doing star jumps!!

:D

I'll do puddles! TA needs a clean!!

:lol:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts