Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I currently have an R1200 GSA which is brilliant as an intercontinental missile, but a trifle heavy on pistes. So I'm putting down a deposit tomorrow on a '55' XR400.

Stand by for a whole pile of 'newby' questions--the last time I owned a 400cc Honda it had four cylinders and an electric start.

I've just sold my car and have a Nissan Navara Outlaw (double cab) on its way, and I'm hoping I shall be able to get the XR400 in the back somehow.

Tim

·
Need Constant Supervision
2,495 Posts
there are lots of very clever people here who love answering questions
You keep on saying this untill one of these days someone is gonna ask us a question then we truly screwed :D

Welcome Tim:hello2:

·
Registered
4 Posts
tim,i bought an xr400 about 2 years ago,and she has never let me down,one of the best things you can is join your local trail riders federation and go on some legal ride outs on green lanes. you will not stop smiling all day and its a great way to see the countryside whilst helping to keep the lanes open. just go to the trf website to get your local details. once youve done that depending on your level of riding do some hare and hound events(3 hrs long) your xr is more than a capable machine. for tips on starting the bike look on the trial bike magazine website (tbm) they really know about trial bikes and always rate the xr. best of luck with the bike.regards jim

1 - 5 of 5 Posts