Honda XRV Forum banner
736 views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  Wicky 
#1 ·
Sorry folks, I'm asking for help again.

I'm going to hopefully be cleaning and stripping the carb this weekend and while its out i will be replacing parts as i go.

Does anyone know the sizes of the carb manifold clamps for both the air filter and inlet manifold rubbers? I would try and measure them but my local suppliers have told me that the clamps will need to be ordered in and they need the sizes by tomorrow for next day delivery. Unfortunately I wont be stripping the bike at home and will need it to be rideable so taking the carb out and measuring the old clamps isn't an option.

I have tried searching here and google but I'm either doing something wrong or I just can't see for looking.

#3 ·
Thanks for that it's way more than I've managed to find so far.

I dont mind genuine or aftermarket parts but it's a bit of a last minute thing. While removing the aftermarket can that needs to be cut down earlier I noticed a jubilee clip has been used to hold the air intake to the carb so I figured while the carbs are out I may as well replace all of the clips.

I'll see if the bike shop can get them ordered based on the part numbers.

Cheers

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.