1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

Off to visit the parents the first week in August, Stansted to Ancona,
Anyone got enough room on there drive (or street) for an Alfa 159? for a week
Either within taxi distance of the airport, or prepared to give us a lift?
(2 adults 2 kids, plus minimal luggage)

I'm within 15 mins of Manchester airport and have a 7 seater landy and off road parking so can return the favour no problems.

I guess this also applies if you need Manchester airport parking but can't offer to help me this time.

Anyone?

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ace,

Many thanks for that,

If nobody offers I'll give him a try.

:)

·
Registered
348 Posts
He just rang me,he is no longer on that site but is still operating and the number is good.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Had a quick look at the site,
Looks great,
will give him a call over weekend.
(i've seen your post that he's not part of the site anymore, so will call him direct, Many thanks :) )

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
Axe,

Not sure if you are sorted but I am off on the 2/3 of August (driving to Italy) and I leave in NW London, no parking restrictions in my road (cul-de-sac). I won't be able to give you a lift but a cab ride is probably 30/35 £ or u can take two stops on the northern line (5 minutes waalk to tube from my house) and take a coach from Golders Green to Stanstead (last time I used it was about a 10er).....

·
Eat less ride faster
147 Posts
mate i live about 25 miles away from stansted in colchester Essex you can leave your car on my drive if you want. i wouldnt be able to take you to the airport but if you want to get a taxi quote i live at co77ns.

·
Stone Crazy
5,317 Posts
get a load of that police aware tape and wrap around your car in the airport car park after removing number plates , should do the trick, then tailgate someone out of the barrier when you leave :D:D:D:D:D:D

·
Born to Slide
1,741 Posts

·
Should know better
2,980 Posts
get a load of that police aware tape and wrap around your car in the airport car park after removing number plates , should do the trick, then tailgate someone out of the barrier when you leave :D:D:D:D:D:D
Must remember that one, next time ;):D:D:D:D:D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts