Honda XRV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I was bored of the old look. Before you all start going ape about my master paint job,yes I know I should have taken the gaffa tape of but I need it to hold the bike together :toothy

·
Registered
3,231 Posts
Looks much better now, is it stealthy so people can't see it when you fall off!!!!:D

·
Administrator
1,783 Posts
Has he stencilled a tread pattern on the front tyre?

Don't worry about the Gaffer tape ...... It's looking rather purposeful, your Lordship.

·
whys the rum always gone?
17,680 Posts
Oh god give me strength:banghead: what are you like :rolleyes::D thought you was supposed to be at work doing overtime

·
Premium Member
10,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Oh god give me strength:banghead: what are you like :rolleyes::D thought you was supposed to be at work doing overtime
Was but not full day,they only had a few hours. So I thought I might as well have a go. Goes quick if you don't bother with taping **** up :toothy10:

·
17,680 Posts
Was but not full day,they only had a few hours. So I thought I might as well have a go. Goes quick if you don't bother with taping **** up :toothy10:
do you dare bring that thing round here , i dont want my Shinys feeling disturbed:mrgreen:

·
Premium Member
10,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
do you dare bring that thing round here , i dont want my Shinys feeling disturbed:mrgreen:
Funny you mentioned that,I was thinking about popping in tomorrow morning for a coffee. How does 9:30 am sound?

·
17,680 Posts
Funny you mentioned that,I was thinking about popping in tomorrow morning for a coffee. How does 9:30 am sound?
:thumbup::thumbup:

·
SHW'MAE BUTT
3,270 Posts
Pete, she looks just like you stole her. your not from the Rhondda are you? there are lots of bikes that colour matt down here.

Have you informed the insurance about the colour change or will it come off in the rain, ditch, bog, various trees before you visit lundooon. and will Borris like her in his clean city.

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Don't forget to tell the DVLA. :hitler::hitler:

With all the ANPR cameras around youl spend a lot of time explaining the colour change.

·
17,680 Posts
Auto numberplate recognition something or other ;)

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
What's that then ???

ANPR I mean :confused:
Plods sitting in a car taking your photo and checking it on the national computer which give them details of your vehicle, road tax and insurance (and probably the last time you farted).

·
17,680 Posts
hmmm could be some serious insurance implications for a ****ty paint job like that;)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts