Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
I can ride all day.
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys I haven't posted for a long time, but still check in from time to time, any way i'm takeing a run down to stella this year, traveling light staying in hotels Ibis, 2 days slow travel down, weekend there, stella sunday, then i'm off to stay with family in the south of france, then home for me. but any ones welcome to join me or follow on or meet there.

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
Best of luck mate, this is the first yr for a while we'll be giving it a miss so won't see you there! ;)
Enjoy your trip though and remember plenty of pics in the ride report!

·
I can ride all day.
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
s2.JPG s4.JPG s1.JPG s.JPG s5.JPG

Hi guys well I made it to the stella, great run two days fast run down in the wet nasty, two days there I did a run up on Sat morning in the rain, i made it to 2850m up before snow stopped play, lovely area with so much more than the stella to offer i will go back spend more time there and explore more trails. the bikers are great there from all around the world and great fun and there to help each other. inc kev handcock from here pleased to meet you. i had a slow ride back across the alps into france which the weather was much better, i had temps from -2 up the mountain to 37 in france real extremes. the twin did very well again apart from one break down the red connecter plug into the starter relay melted and killed the bike oh no! i managed to pull it apart and plug the wires back on and it got me home... but 10 days away 2200 miles loved it.

·
OVALTEENY !!!
6,063 Posts
Nice one Wayne

1 - 6 of 6 Posts