Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Called into JT'S in Swansea today someone had just p/exed a white GUZI STELVIO.Its on a 09 plate looks hardly used,what a great looking motorcycle,makes the TDM look sad,oh well.I think they are asking £7200 for it,oh well.

·
Grumpy auld man!
1,646 Posts
The first Stelvio I saw was white and I thought they looked crap! Then I saw Stuart's red one and changed my mind, it looks lovely. :D

Andy.

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
The first Stelvio I saw was white and I thought they looked crap! Then I saw Stuart's red one and changed my mind, it looks lovely. :D

Andy.
cheers Andy, I can't argue, the red ones look waaaaaaaaaaaaay better than the white ones ( or the black ones )

·
Registered
244 Posts
cheers Andy, I can't argue, the red ones look waaaaaaaaaaaaay better than the white ones ( or the black ones )

Can I hijack this thread to admit to p/xing my TA for a Black Stelvio. Actually a few months back, but the weather and work has left it garaged for while, just getting some more regular use.
4000 miles, all the NTX bits already added when I got it, just changed the screen for the bigger one.
Still hanker for the TA I think, but hopefully the spring/summer and some longer rides will support the change.

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
NICE, but I still prefer red

:blob5:

·
Premium Member
6,168 Posts
Both red and black are lovely in photos but having seen Stuarts bike in the flesh the red is just the dog's danglies.

·
Tenacious Member
1,435 Posts
Both red and black are lovely in photos but having seen Stuarts bike in the flesh the red is just the dog's danglies.
Ditto that. Definitely a bike that looks better in the flesh. Photos just don't seem to do it justice.

·
SHW'MAE BUTT
3,270 Posts
memories of the STELVIO, riding down Kirktone pass ans the noise of Stuarts thundering behind me the sound is fantastic.:D:D ugly bike tho:D:D

·
Registered
12,768 Posts
An Engineer at work has just bought one, I saw it this morning, it is the black one and does look nice.
The Red one does however look better.

·
Registered
12,768 Posts
I have Only seen two.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts