Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been to my little local lane again a while back. It's only about 2 miles long and my aim is one day to be able to ride it without putting my feet,elbow,knees or the rest of my body down :toothy10:
So far I have not managed :( but I will not give up.

It starts easy and gets a bit tricky after a while

Bit slippery

a few little holes

·
Premium Member
6,168 Posts
Put some decent tyres on and you would stand a good chance

·
Premium Member
10,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Put some decent tyres on and you would stand a good chance
Are you trying to say my worn front road tyre is no good????
J told me they are fine for offroading :toothy10:

·
Premium Member
6,168 Posts
Are you trying to say my worn front road tyre is no good????
J told me they are fine for offroading :toothy10:
I can see where you have gone wrong there. :)

·
Hill Rider
3,111 Posts
Pete,

Please tell me that your not bringing that hack to Galloway!

If you are, I want to always be behind you, so's I can watch the fun :thumbup:

Steve T

:cool:

·
SHW'MAE BUTT
3,270 Posts
Look Herr donkey bollox. Only a BMW GSA is capable of running lanes like that moist one on metzler tourances. And where did you find water I thought you had a drought.:-D:joker:

·
whys the rum always gone?
17,680 Posts
Look Herr donkey bollox. Only a BMW GSA is capable of running lanes like that moist one on metzler tourances. And where did you find water I thought you had a drought.:-D:joker:
you didnt see the tanker spreading the water ahead of him:mrgreen:

the twats going to break it again soon and will be bringing it here to be fixed , Vader you bring that thing here coverd in **** im gonna slap you again:mrgreen:

·
one-legged member
4,493 Posts
That looks pretty snotty, you'd do well to 'clean' that, especially with your 'racing slick' on the front :toothy10:

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
To ride that track on road tyres, you are a God Pete, I'm sure Mr Beddows would be very impressed mate nice one, thanks for sharing !

·
Premium Member
10,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I can see where you have gone wrong there. :)
Oh please tell :toothy10:

Aye and stop taking photo's every few yards! :-D
No no no I only take pics when I get stuck or fall off ,that's why I got so many pics :toothy1:

Pete,

Please tell me that your not bringing that hack to Galloway!

If you are, I want to always be behind you, so's I can watch the fun :thumbup:

Steve T

:cool:
No Sir,I won't. I don't have enough time off to get up to Galloway on the alp. For distances like that one requires warp speeds

Obviously you talking out of your **** again. Is that why you dropped your gsa 3 times when we went for a little ride.
Oh and in Essex the green lanes and fords don't get affected by water shortages :toothy10:

you didnt see the tanker spreading the water ahead of him:mrgreen:

the twats going to break it again soon and will be bringing it here to be fixed , Vader you bring that thing here coverd in **** im gonna slap you again:mrgreen:
No thank you my ears are still ringing. Oh and who helped you with your signature ;)

To ride that track on road tyres, you are a God Pete, I'm sure Mr Beddows would be very impressed mate nice one, thanks for sharing !
Thank you,at least someone on here appreciates my efforts :thumbup:

·
it's about an hour......
2,198 Posts
Well I just think you are a nutter for even going down there with road tyres! :D

Change em and you will clear that lane no probs!

·
Premium Member
10,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Change em and you will clear that lane no probs!
But then I got no time to take pics anymore :toothy10:

Boris

Thinking about it,the welshman did fall off quiet a bit when we did the strata Florida :toothy1:

·
it's about an hour......
2,198 Posts
But then I got no time to take pics anymore :toothy10:
But after you fly through that trail you will no doubt be full of confidence and go onto harder lanes....where you will proceed to get the tranny stuck. Then you will have time for more photos.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts