Honda XRV Forum banner

181 - 200 of 216 Posts

·
Registered
10,746 Posts
Re: *** stolen honda crm 250 ***

Apparently, a chap in Blackpool has had his premises raided and tools and his kids motorbike stolen. Items taken are -

1) Snap On 40th Anniversary Limited Edition Roll Cab & Top box (very distinctive/rare)

2) Child's Honda bike

3) Blue KEW Pressure Washer pushbike.

Details are from the Revcounter forum here.

I would think that the Snap-On tool chest would stand out a mile - keep your eyes peeled peeps.
Whats a tool chest :rolleyes::mrgreen:

·
Registered
461 Posts
My KTM Adventure 990 was stolen last night

STOLEN.............. STOLEN................. STOLEN............ PLEASE KEEP A LOOK OUT ..........STOLEN ................STOLEN ..............STOLEN .................

The KTM Adventure 990 which I only bought 3 months ago was stolen from my drive way last night in Brighton East sussex.
I'd appreciate it if you could keep any eye peeled for it. Registration AO57 HJX .
Accessories and identifying features = Hepco grey Top box, side pannier bars,Garmin GPS mount, heel protectors, Touratech seat, Akkrapovic exhaust, Paddock stand bolts.

[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

·
one-legged member
4,493 Posts
Re: My KTM Adventure 990 was stolen last night

Really sorry to hear this Gnasher, have you put a post on the KTM UK forum, I think they have a thread specifically for stolen bikes.

·
OVALTEENY !!!
6,063 Posts

Jeez you only just got this one too

Sorry to hear this Gnasher and hope you get it back

·
Registered
461 Posts

KTM forum notified. Not holding too much hope on seeing it again. If its a pro theft I guess its in bits by now :-(

·
Registered
338 Posts

Long shot, but keep an eye on e-bay motors for the (unique to your bike) parts being sold by same person :(

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Varadero stolen - Fife

My trusty Varadero has been stolen if you are in the Fife area can you keep an eye out for it ... PK02 UDH

DSCF0966.jpg

·
RetroPhrenologist
329 Posts
Re: Varadero stolen - Fife

Surprised and sorry to hear that Rob. If you don't mind me asking, what were the circumstances - off street, garage, locked-up? Seem to have been hearing about a few more thefts than usual up here, probably just coincidence.
Hope it comes good.

·
Registered
1,964 Posts

As I said in the National thread, scumbags, fekkin scumbags!
What he said. Havin suffered two thefts, one mine and the other my daughters bike I just hope they get their comeuppance.

·
OVALTEENY !!!
6,063 Posts

Sad news Alba

181 - 200 of 216 Posts