DILLIGAF
1,685 Posts
Re: Varadero stolen - Fife

Sorry to hear that, hope you get it back in it's original condition :(

·
Registered
348 Posts
Re: Varadero stolen - Fife

Feckin scumbags. Proper retribution would sort them out, like breaking their thieving fingers right up to the armpits. Old Testament man, me. An eye for an eye and all that. Courts don't help. Smacked wrist and some "Community Service" that is rarely carried out. Bring back floggin' !
Off to take a single malt tranquiliser now and come down off of my high horse. Grrrrrrrr !
Les

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
TT250R Stolen Monmouth

Stolen Monmouth today

My ex just mailed me to say her bike had been swiped (by a local it would appear) wearing shorts and no helmet!!

Suzuki TT250R 2001 'Raid' M998DCL. White, with purple wheels & soft zip up black 'top box' ...so fairly distinctive...Any news either PM me or let the rozzers know...:mad::(

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
Re: TT250R Stolen Monmouth

Hope it turns up safe and soon.
Thieving little scrotes are getting bolder doing it in daylight, basterds.

·
Registered
756 Posts
Re: TT250R Stolen Monmouth

Stolen Monmouth today

My ex just mailed me to say her bike had been swiped (by a local it would appear) wearing shorts and no helmet!!

Suzuki TT250R 2001 'Raid' M998DCL. White, with purple wheels & soft zip up black 'top box' ...so fairly distinctive...Any news either PM me or let the rozzers know...:mad::(
Hope you get it back should that be Yamaha ttr250 not Suzuki :thumbup:

·
Xi dwejjaq member
921 Posts
Stolen - Nottingham - 10/11/16

FG65 XRS.jpg
125 KSR Moto - Reg. FG65 XRS, pictured in happier times.

Bastards cut through the heavy chain in broad daylight today, outside a Nottingham church where the KSR was parked.

·
Xi dwejjaq member
921 Posts
The Black TA stolen from Sneinton, Nottingham.

Despite being chained to a ground anchor at his home in Sneinton, Nottingham, Uk, during the night my former Black Transalp was stolen from it's current owner. Owner had returned from a weekend jaunt to the Lake District, he, his G/f and the TA are booked for ferry and accommodation for a trip to the South of France later this month ... so, looks like they will have to do some hasty changing of plans, unless the interweb can rapidly reunite owner with bike ...Reported as Crime No: 124-02072018.If you have information about a crime or a criminal, you can pass it on anonymously by calling Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.

Attachments

·
Xi dwejjaq member
921 Posts
Re: The Stolen Black TA

Black TA now languishing in Police Custody after having been discovered not far from whence it had been nicked. So, A Big Thanks to whoever spotted it, reported it !

201 - 216 of 216 Posts