Honda XRV Forum banner

161 - 180 of 216 Posts

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Re: AT Stolen.

Sad to hear your loss.
Yup keep your eyes peeled.
May be worth asking around if anyone has cctv locally (may be for thier house but picking up the road aswell) t may at least give you a clue as to wether it went by road or pushed away.

·
Administrator
7,169 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts

·
Registered
3,220 Posts
Re: STOLEN XR 400 with large fuel tank

Sorry to hear your news Stu, will keep eye open for this, especially with that tank!!

·
one-legged member
4,493 Posts

·
Registered
6,174 Posts
Re: STOLEN XR 400 with large fuel tank

Not mine - just spotted this on Gumtree:

LONDON XR600 1997

Stolen motorcycle Honda XR600 XR XR 600 will pay reward to get it back in London | Motorbikes & Scooters for Sale | Gumtree.com

View attachment 17504

I will pay reward to get this bike back. I dont care who did this or why, just want to get it back to use on my planed trip this summer. If you find the bike or know useful information please cantact me on secured/anonymous gumtree msg system or txt call me on 07846313463

Thank You in Advance

If you have my bike,please contact me to discuss how much I can afford to pay the reward depending on condition and location of the bike

Thanks

·
Registered
24 Posts
Stolen!

Got back from a long weekend away yesterday and was greeted with the worst possible sight. An empty space where I had left my AT. I've been through a fair bit with that bike. She managed to get me from London to Cape Town a couple of years ago without so much as a hiccup whilst BMWs and KTMs disintegrated around me. Without sounding defeated, I doubt I'll see her again. Truly and royally gutted.

Thanks for the good times...

·
OVALTEENY !!!
6,063 Posts
Re: Stolen!

Really gutted for you Simon

·
Registered
43 Posts
XR Stolen from rufforth bike jumble

Hi all. I have a friend who i go fishing with and his son had his xr stolen from rufforth bike jumble in broad day light on saturday. It was chained to his mates R1 which is alarmed but they have cut through the chain and had it away. He's informed the police and all that sort of stuff but i thought id post on here just incase anyone gets offered an xr cheap. For people who dont no Rufforth is in the York area north Yorkshire..

The reg number for the bike is X871 ERA so if anyone sees it could you contact me on [email protected] so i can pass any info on to the police if it hasn't already been stripped. If i can il put the engine and vin number on this post when i get it.

Thanks everyone..

·
Wing Commander
14,437 Posts
Re: XR Stolen from rufforth bike jumble

Gits. Best of luck.

·
Doh!!!!!
753 Posts

F*£kers...:mad::(
+1

I'm so fed up with thieving scum thinking it's ok to vandalise and/or steal other people's property. They hardly ever get caught and even if they are you rarely get your property back.

·
Motorcycling Deity
48 Posts
Re: Stolen!

:(.......stolen from Oxford area on 30.05.12, my red Honda XR400 (with electric start kit). Reg: FH05 OUK. Reward for information leading to its return and a very big reward for details of the scum who stole it. Also, my XR is slightly unusual as it had an electric start fitted and a battery behind the nearside rear cover. I've taken the mirrors off since the picture was taken:

·
Registered
43 Posts

Just a quick update on this.

The bike has been found over the last few days along with 40 other trails bikes. Mainly honda cr's crf's and xr's,
Its been a gang of people who have mainly been targeting those models.. All bikes where found in west yorkshire.
A lot of the bikes have been broken for spares but some are still complete. My friend will find out if his is complete or not mid week.. If anyone has had a bike stolen it could be worth getting intouch with the police in west yorkshire even if it wasn't stolen from that area..

So anyone buying parts from that area beware.. (obviously im not giving companys in that area a bad name)

·
Registered
164 Posts
*** stolen honda crm 250 ***

***STOLEN HONDA CRM 250***
My best mate and global motorbiking adventure buddy, DJADAMS has had his Honda CRM 250 stolen from Leamington Spa this morning (14th August 2012).
If anyone is offered an engine or the whole bike, please let me know via the forum or email me at edward.biggs (attttt) imgroup.com.

Reg: J263 GAH (J263GAH)
VIN - MD24-1301146 (MD241301146)
Engine: MD2E-1301179 (MD2E1301179)

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

·
Stone Crazy
5,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #178
Re: *** stolen honda crm 250 ***

*** STOLEN *** AK AUTOMOTIVE MEXICO HAS BEEN STOLEN OVERNIGHT FROM THE SOUTH RUISLIP AREA WHERE IT WAS IN A LOCKED COMPOUND. PLEASE BE VIGILANT FOR THIS CAR, IT HAS SENTIMENTAL VALUE AND WE ARE OFFERING A £1000 REWARD FOR INFO LEADING TO IT'S RECOVERY. PLEASE SHARE!!!

at the moment i do not have any contact details

·
sfx wheels
806 Posts

stolen from willenhall westmidlands , a ktm 85

oooh they all look the same dont they ??????????????

ah , not quite ,,,,, if you see a ktm 85 for sale with candy red powdercoated hubs ,,,,, ITS HOT reward on offer

299686_4043184320500_1408136954_n[1].jpg

usual ktm 85 , except for red hubs , and hooters decal kit

·
Administrator
6,922 Posts

Apparently, a chap in Blackpool has had his premises raided and tools and his kids motorbike stolen. Items taken are -

1) Snap On 40th Anniversary Limited Edition Roll Cab & Top box (very distinctive/rare)

2) Child's Honda bike

3) Blue KEW Pressure Washer pushbike.

Details are from the Revcounter forum here.

I would think that the Snap-On tool chest would stand out a mile - keep your eyes peeled peeps.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

161 - 180 of 216 Posts