Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Craigypops
6,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone interested in EXO2 heated vests, the Stormrider version that retails out at £179.99?

I know a guy who works in a factory that has just taken over the EXO2 distribution and I have bought a Stormrider vest and controller. He might be able to get some more and he is knocking them out for £150 including the controller unit that retails at £39.99 so it’s a saving of £70.

If you just want the vest without the controller I can see how much he would do that for, I’m thinking probably £120-£130? But don’t quote me on that.

I know him quite well and got mine for cost :D and I also got some insoles too. I haven’t wired it up to the bike yet but I’m going to fit the controller this weekend and try out the vest.

He’s not supposed to buy and sell stuff but does have the go ahead to get some for his m8`s so to speak so I don’t know how many more he can get. I’ve already sold one vest+controller for him but I reckon he could get a few more if anyone wants one.

If anyone is interested or wants to ask a question then please do so and I’ll ask him and get back to you.

These are not stolen by any means and are brand new straight from a warehouse so you are not getting a receipt or guarantee like in the shops, that being said, I’m sure if it was faulty in any way then he could replace it.

This might not come off if he can’t get any more but you never know and I thought I’d try and give some folks on here a bargain.

Craig.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
2 bikes = twice as happy
4,354 Posts
I will have one with controller - possibly 2 both with controllers as my wife is perpetually cold on the bike, even when its hot:confused:

I will want XL or XXL - I will check sizing, Wife is just a nice handful, which is probably a medium (or a 14 if its girls sizes).

Cheers, be even better if they are available before spring. In fact the last time I bought something from you - the handmuffs - spring started straightaway so get them ASAP!!

·
Craigypops
6,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
244 Posts
Could you get the gloves? (STORMSHIELD Heated Motorcycle Gloves)

They retail at around £130

·
Registered
244 Posts
I'll second that, got the vest and gloves, finished fitting this morning, quite easy.

Out this afternoon with warm fingers for a change, had to unplug the vest as it got too hot.

Expensive but if you suffer fron clod fingers then it certainly opens up new opportunites for longer rides in the cold.

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
well chuffed with the vest :thumbup:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts