Premium Member
10,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone up for breakfast at the Ace
around 10ish:toothy7::toothy7:

·
Registered
35 Posts
you on about the 6th, if so i would be, i'm actually off this weekend as well, makes a nice change

:blob5:

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
Sorry matey,I,m off to Brighton for breaky Saturday,outside watching the sea and the world go by on the front:thumbup:
And the food is actualy edible.

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
may pop down for a quick coffee with my son but not sure 100%

·
Premium Member
10,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
35 Posts
Mr Vader sir, you wanna meet up and ride down together on sunday?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Well I got a mate who's travelling up from deepest darkest Kent, so I was going to meet him at Thurrock services at about 9 and run down the 13 and pick up the north circ .

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
it was nice to see old and new faces and my son was happy with his sausage sarnie!

·
Registered
181 Posts
Oh well can't say that I'm truely gutted not to have been able to make this meet as I was travelling back from a beautiful 3 day trip North Wales.

Saying that I still haven't got round to meeting up with any of you guys and would really like to.

i'll continue to keep an eye open on here just incase.

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
ohh well tough choice....would I rather seat at the ace for a couple of hours in good company of the LV's and others....or ride back from north Wales.....??:rolleyes:

I may be going this friday evening with a couple of friends for coffee if you are around, I will post in here if we go....

·
Registered
181 Posts
Can't do Wednesday, Thursday and Friday nights as the better half works evenings.

Monday and Tuesday nights are do-able but weekends are easier for a meet up in the morning.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts