424 - Honda Trail Bike Forums

Offers around £2,600 or an swap with a @T

I bought it only a month or so ago and has 12 months MOT
Mileage 4,000 miles
Good tyres,
Plastic tank
Acerbis hand guards
oh and did I say it was yellow

I wsa going to use it for offroad as my other machine is a Varadero but I have found that it is TOO light for my large frame and I need something a bit heavier - such as an Africa Twin or F650 GS Dakar.

·
Truffle shuffle king
1,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just had some indicators fitted professionally - not by me I might add
same price as above

·
Truffle shuffle king
1,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bump- for sale . Changing to AT
price £2,400

·
Truffle shuffle king
1,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Truffle shuffle king
1,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Do you have any more info pse? e.g service history, useage history, condition etc?

Tks.
2 former owners.
Serviced by dealer I bought both my bikes. Can only tell you about last owner who used it as I do for green laneing.

I have only used it for 12 or so litre worth of fuel - only just started off road so I have dropped it a few times at slow speeds. Started up first time each time I did.
Couple of scuffs but no rattles or bits bent or dropping off.

Previous mot and receipts - but as low milage then there ian much.
Was serviced when I get it 2 months ago.

I have had indicators put on.

Reason I want to sell is that I have to travel a long way to find anything like a green lane and as such I am not happy about running it on roads.

I have just purchased an @ and I don't want a divorce so one of the bikes has to go.

·
Mines a big red one
6,178 Posts
I wish you luck. Mine was on here for a while and all I got was a load of silly offers.
Have a free bump.

·
Registered
4,456 Posts
To be honest with a clean one like that and already owning a Vara I would keep the DRZ. Laning is far more fun on a thumper than a twin:D And you would be surprised how far you can travel on a 400

·
Registered
773 Posts
yep I'm going to the HUMM on mine....

... might be a bit sore when i get there though...:D

·
Registered
3 Posts
2 former owners.
Serviced by dealer I bought both my bikes. Can only tell you about last owner who used it as I do for green laneing.

I have only used it for 12 or so litre worth of fuel - only just started off road so I have dropped it a few times at slow speeds. Started up first time each time I did.
Couple of scuffs but no rattles or bits bent or dropping off.

Previous mot and receipts - but as low milage then there ian much.
Was serviced when I get it 2 months ago.

I have had indicators put on.

Reason I want to sell is that I have to travel a long way to find anything like a green lane and as such I am not happy about running it on roads.

I have just purchased an @ and I don't want a divorce so one of the bikes has to go.

Cheers for the info. Unfortunately I didn't see the reply until I got back from viewing a couple of bikes and have now put a deposit on one of them.

Good Luck with finding a buyer.

·
The Angry Pasty Muncher
6,170 Posts
To be honest with a clean one like that and already owning a Vara I would keep the DRZ. Laning is far more fun on a thumper than a twin:D And you would be surprised how far you can travel on a 400
agree with that, alot of the green lanes down here you wouldn't even fit an AT on them due to there physical size too big, heavy and wide.

·
Truffle shuffle king
1,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
agree with that, alot of the green lanes down here you wouldn't even fit an AT on them due to there physical size too big, heavy and wide.
Must admit I am not trying that hard to sell as I do like it!
A stable with Varadildo , Africa twin and drz sort of covers all moods and occasions. Hope my better half agrees

·
The Angry Pasty Muncher
6,170 Posts
Must admit I am not trying that hard to sell as I do like it!
A stable with Varadildo , Africa twin and drz sort of covers all moods and occasions. Hope my better half agrees
I have a stable like that aswell
Varadero,xr,ec, something for every mood and occasion

·
Truffle shuffle king
1,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Bump Bump
Finally made my mind up the DRZ isn't getting used as I love both the XRV and Varadero I have.
For sale now.

Will be putting it on the usual sites start of next week.

·
Truffle shuffle king
1,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
Truffle shuffle king
1,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hello, I haven't been on here for ages and just came across this suzuki, is it still for sale or am I too late?
Hi yes it is. I have been busy with work and not got around to doing anything about it.
Gary

1 - 20 of 30 Posts