Honda XRV Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just joined the forum, wondered where oddballs like my Beta Alp 4 fit in - its suzuki engined, so does it belong in the suzuki thread?

·
Tenacious Member
1,435 Posts
We welcome oddballs here. Don't restrict yourself to the Suzuki section. Just join in, have fun! :D

·
Registered
4,456 Posts
Its got to be a great place to start:thumbup: What do you rekon to your Alp, read a coupleof small reports on them and they sound a great fun bike with minimum fuss. Get somepics up aswell:thumbup:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
in central london it's brilliant - ultra narrow, a bit like a 125, but with plenty of low-geared torque to nip to the front.

and light, thanks g*d - parking now in the ****ty and/or & westmonster is hell - the days of hiding in alleys or free on any meter etc have gone, if I arrive at liverpool st nr 8a, it can take 20 mins to find a "space"

It feels fast up to c 60, but on the motorway, it's pants! But so agile & nippy I can't help grinning whenever I use it.

·
Generalissimo Tea Boy
6,042 Posts

·
Ninja Thread Hijacker
2,978 Posts
Welcome!! we adopt oddballs on here , thats how we all got here in the first place. I have two bikes, neither of which is a Honda !! But this is one of the nicest places on t'interweb - enjoy !!!:thumbright:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts