Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Waster
26 Posts
Sadly my 01 alp had to be offered up in exchange last week leaving me with the following that i'll offer up on here before fleabay...

2x 37L sw motech trax panniers, silver with black lids, some scratches on right box but otherwise in good condition.(no inner bags)

sw motrax quicklock pannier rack, adaptor plate, locks plus all fittings.

They are 13 months old. This little lot would set you back £600+ not inc inner bags.

Offered up at £320 for the lot. I live in london so if you're nearby pm me.

Am willing to post but this would increase cost as Royal snail would be out of the question.

Have had little interest so am willing to drop price to £275 for everything.

07/02/11 Panniers still for sale. Sensible offers considered. Have inner bags as well to complete the package now as my lazy brother finally returned them...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi, are the panniers still available ? you had them on a RD07a, is it possible to attach them to a RD07 without changing the exhaust ? regards from switzerland Freeman

·
Waster
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:happy9: Price reduced to £275 to see if i can tempt any of you ta 650 owners....

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Someone’s missing a bargain, I’ve got these panniers on my Guzzi and they are excellent

The price that this guys asking is less than the cost of a SW top box and mount plate

·
Waster
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Panniers still for sale. All sensible offers considered. grab a bargain before i have to go buy another TA to put them on and risk my wife killing me in my sleep.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Hi,
Would they fit my 2004 TA650..( it's a replica of Edi Orioli's Desert Challenge bike with false covers for the rear tanks ...that's not installed)...had a look at the mounting instructions on SW Motech's site so it looks that way)....but what will shipping cost be to Norway ?

Regards
Arf

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
sent a PM ....all of you experts out there...if I bought the panniers only would they fit on my dero and where would I be able to buy a frame pls...?

Thank you for any advice

·
Registered
12,768 Posts
Look Here for your model. It will give you an idea of price.

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
thank you SF, £ 162.00 by the look of it......just waiting to see if shunt replies to PM

·
Registered
12,768 Posts
thank you SF, £ 162.00 by the look of it......just waiting to see if shunt replies to PM
I have already bought a lot of stuff from them so I get a discount of about 5% if you decide to go for them let me know and I will see howmuch cheaper I can get them.

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
any news?

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
if the mounting bits have been drilled in the panniers to fit a Transalp frame, would I need to drill more holes in the panniers to put them on a Varadero frame...? Anyone....?

dumb question but.....

·
Registered
12,768 Posts
if the mounting bits have been drilled in the panniers to fit a Transalp frame, would I need to drill more holes in the panniers to put them on a Varadero frame...? Anyone....?

dumb question but.....
If you are using the SW-Motech frames they are the same regardless of bike, the only difference is the mounting to the bike.
They are quick release.

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
many thanks for that SF

·
Registered
12,768 Posts
Although I have not fitted the new frames to the BM yet they will carry the same cases as were on the TA.

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
shunt PM sent

1 - 20 of 32 Posts