Honda XRV Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Craigypops
6,747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Horrific footage shows two-year-old girl run over TWICE as dozens of people ignore her lying stricken on the road in China | Mail Online

I have seen some bad videos in my time but this one, for me anyway, takes the bicuit.

How the fek can someone knowingly hit a 2 year old then drive off. not only that but drive off knowing your back wheels have just gone over her again.

I actually feel physically sick just thinking what i have just watched and wish i had never seen it.

In fact, just don't watch the video at the bottom of the story, it's pretty bad.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Jesus,that's horrible

·
Captain unsensible.......
2,553 Posts
not shocked - dont forget this is a country that thinks its perfectly ok to skin animals alive.

·
Craigypops
6,747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Captain unsensible.......
2,553 Posts
I think shocked is probably the wrong word - I'm disgusted by peoples actions - both the driver and the pedestrians walking by, but not particularly shocked....

·
Craigypops
6,747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I already knew about that, i still don't think it's as bad as what is on that video.

Yes, leaving a baby on a rubbish tip is bad (how could it not be) but they then leave and it's out of sight out of mind. But to just smash into a 2 year old with your van then just callously drive over her again with the back wheels knowing she must be in agonising pain is beyond the pale.

I know we are raised different compared to other cultures but no, no and NO!!!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
924 Posts

·
Craigypops
6,747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
924 Posts
I agree Chris, that does make interesting reading and you can understand (somewhat) why others are unwilling to get involved. yep, in no way a complete justification, but must be at the back of peoples minds for them to ignore that situation. we cant (can we?) assume that everyone who walked passed was completely heartless?? Id hope not :-(

Still, that van driver wants his fekking head kicked in the evil [email protected]! I hope he goes to jail and meets a very VERY lonely cellmate who weighs 300lb and doesn't bother bathing. the scam thing in no way justifies the drivers actions... that seems to be pure and simple a hit and run, and he deserves everything he gets if caught by the police or public.

·
SOTGATT
3,522 Posts
Watched some of it...I feel sickened...that bit where the little'un flops back to the floor is heartbreaking. That's where I left it.

Still, we need them as business partners, so don't worry eh?:mad:...We know the price of everything too. :(

I don't care what their excuse/reason is. We've all got a built in human code forbidding this.

The description CUNTZ is appropriate.

Like Sean....Shocked but not Surprised.

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
Shocked would not be the word I use. It is more a case of dismayed.

I'm slowly becoming less shocked by what people are capable of doing, especially in the name of money (allegedly many people walked passed as there have been cases of the assistee being hit with treatment charges in past situations). It is still no less horrible to know what happens, but shocked implies surprise and I am simply no longer surprised by how retched some people can be. This applies as much to how people treat animals (as was mentioned in one of the first posts) as well as one another.

Apathy is increasingly rife. I do shake my head in "dizgust" (mispelt as the normal spelling inserts some smiley that I don't want!), but I'd rather something was done about a society where this is considered understandable.

China: second largest economy in the world and there stricken humans are left to bleed out in a busy road (I recall a similar story where people walked arouind a dead baby's corpse).
USA: number one economy and there we find the world's highest levels of child abuse in the developped world.
What next?

This is a sinking ship... really...

·
one of the lost boys
6,127 Posts
I'm sorry I watched it, I find it hard to put in words about how I feel.
Surely in China the van driver will face a bullet the other callous bastards need whipping, the toddler was alive and surely screaming how can someone ignore that and sleep at night

1 - 15 of 15 Posts