Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Sir FallofaLott
5,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A patient of ours died recently - no family contact and only an elderly relative. Elderly relative asked if I and the team would organise the funeral. Knowing the sort of person she was, we organised a New Orleans Jazz/ragtime band to lead the cortege - they were awesome, but what made me smile was they turned up on

a pushbike a BMW and a Triump Bonneville :D :D :D

with all their drums, tubas and the rest attached :shock:

:D :D :D

·
Matron
12,080 Posts
fantastic, very sad that she had no family, but it does go to show that with all the critisim of the NHS there is far more that goes on than MRSA and C Diff, the vast majority of us in healthcare actually care greatly about our patients and will go above and beyond to give all we can.

Good effort Tom I am seriously impressed

·
Sir FallofaLott
5,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Rubberchicken - :( with everything that was going on this morning I didnt get a chance or really think about it - but it was a sight to behold :D

Specially as they lead the cortege in front of a horse drawn hearse - with the low winter sun shining it really was a very moving but uplifting celebration of her life.

She died suddenly so we had to try and think about the person she was and her character and plan a funeral accordingly as there was noone else that could do so really.

Sharriebee - you know it - lets face it, none of us do what we do because of the wages :D :D :D

·
whys the rum always gone?
17,680 Posts
bloody fantastic well done ..what a send off:D:D:D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts