Honda XRV Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
A man without Ale.
2,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi, All after a successful test at the HUUK meet of my new panniers and after getting some great advice from several people. I have decided to sell my panniers

as in the first post
...alpos boxes with Swmotech quick rack (for an RD07A). The Rack has been modified so the boxes sit a few centimetres lower, and also have had spacers put in to they sit 25mm wider (both of these can be undone as they are only bolted). The rack is in good condition the screw joints' paint is scratched and there is a charred mark where my raised end can scorched the paint. The Boxes have a small dent in the side of one and a large scratch where the box came loose and rubbed against the rack. They are still totally water proof and good boxes.

SO the general opinion is that i should ask £250.00 ONO for them. Shipping in NOT included but instillation (if you come on your bike) would be (if you want) Shipping will be very expensive so I would really rather not.
I will try to get some photos up some time soon.
cheers all.. Please PM me

Some Pics:

the boxes

the dent

the rub..key to give an idea of scale (dont know hy pic is so big though)

the racks

the scorch

·
A man without Ale.
2,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
BUMP!

When I asked what they were worth i get lots of pm offers now nothing...
do i smell or something..

·
Timid biker
187 Posts
Xander, YHM.

·
Wing Commander
14,437 Posts
BUMP!

When I asked what they were worth i get lots of pm offers now nothing...
do i smell or something..
You're getting a bit shirty these days. Wait half an hour (OK since Sunday evening in this case) and then get grumpy nobody replied. Wait till about 10pm this evening and then you'll see loads fo replies.

·
A man without Ale.
2,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You're getting a bit shirty these days. Wait half an hour (OK since Sunday evening in this case) and then get grumpy nobody replied. Wait till about 10pm this evening and then you'll see loads fo replies.
nope, it is offical I smell

:sign5::sign5::sign5::sign5::sign5:

·
Nexus 6
1,320 Posts
Yep, you prolly DO smell.

I dont need the racks - well not the main bits anyways - but looking at the pics I would need the smaller 'extension' racks , but I'm also ferking miles away so I'd need postage.

Combine those 2 together and you can see why I've not offered any folding yet.

Plus you smell, apparently.

·
A man without Ale.
2,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Boxes now sold (pending receiving money):thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Sorry to any that were interested but missed out.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts