Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had no network coverage for 4 days now, Ice on the masts or some other cr*p excuse I expect. :angry5:

·
Registered
12,768 Posts
I left them because of poor service, I was only on PAYG, so I bought the iPhone and chose Vodafone for a year to see if they are better, if not I can try some other provider next time.

·
Stone Crazy
5,316 Posts

·
Premium Member
895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Adventurer
587 Posts
I've had no network coverage for 4 days now, Ice on the masts or some other cr*p excuse I expect. :angry5:
Dont you mean T Brilliant Mobile...set your network selection to manual then select Orange or Orange-Tmobile rather than just Tmobile.

The fact you can use the best of either means you really are on the best network for coverage - it is simply brilliant even when a base station goes down there is a good chance another near by will fill the gap - you dont get that on the other networks (unless you have Vodafone sure signal at home!)

T mobile are brilliant so please dont complain! :)

·
Stone Crazy
5,316 Posts
yes where i live t mobile and orange are as bad as each other
just a suggestion

·
Adventurer
587 Posts
Dont you mean T Brilliant Mobile...set your network selection to manual then select Orange or Orange-Tmobile rather than just Tmobile.

Tryed that and nothing, No network :confused:
You need to request it with T-Mobile through the website first - it's free though you may need to drive somewhere you have signal so you can receive the confirmation message and reply Yes - you wish to be able to use both networks.

Oh and you have to be a contract customer, it's not available to PAYG customers!

Doh, just realised you live in Wales.........maybe the operators are having teething problems extending coverage to that part of the third world :D

·
The Angry Pasty Muncher
6,170 Posts
Where i'm too O2 gives the best reception but in the factory at work i had no reception at all. My phone went tits last year so i took out a contract on Vodaphone i now get full signal in the factory at work an a middle signal at home. Makes sense to me i spend most of my time at work or home so a decent reception at home and work is the way to go. O2 contracts are also alot more expensive than Vodaphone i'm on 300mins unlimited texts for £15 amonth which i'm happy with, no internet included but if use it i pay 50p a day or i can add internet to my contract and have unlimited for £5 a month, haven't bothered yet though.

Down here 3 has the worst signal, but when signal goes it then switches to Orange somehow. I think reason was Orange bought out 3 network a while ago. In th esameway that Tesco use O2 network. A friend of mine a while ago had very poor signal with Orange all the time and they gave him some sort of amplifier to put in the battery door of his phone, it made absolutly no difference what so ever and they eventualy cancelled the contract

·
Registered
12,768 Posts
I have one phone on Vodafone, 300 minutes and unlimited texts for £10 per month and the iPhone on Vodafone, 600 minutes and unlimited texts and 1 gb internet for £20 per month, both are sim only so when the phone sim is timed out I will remain with the iPhone sim.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts