Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
braded break lines and all someone showed it the few pound when he had it . its a good honest add I would love that a bit of a clean flush the fluids break pads and maybe calliper rebuild kits and a bit of dis and dat and away you go happy out for another 20 years . the wheel might be good for another year or 2 in a country without MOt ?

·
Registered
2,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
actually, from the pics.....that wheel will easily pass an MOT, its just surface discolouring. my rear wheel had proper corroded "holes" in the gold plating, and it still passed the MOT as it didn't affect the structural integrity of the wheel.

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
I hour to go this one could be a bargain due to the selflessness and honesty of the seller in his add . a lot of bikes re advertised due to time waster the timewaster is the prick selling the heap of shit :thumbup:

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
sold for £649 a grand fixeruppererer :toothy9: . the hours days or weeks of fun that could be had depending on your pace and available tinkering time and it might need that much at all . the stripping cleaning flushing loobing re assembling adjusting sanding painting polishing parts sourcing and after all that fun's been had the real fun begins riding her :cool:

·
Registered
7,624 Posts
e bay is funny some sellers bid themselves and if they out bid ya then they contact you and offer it at your highest bid . at which point you say do one . maybe a time waster bid on it ? still another chance for a member on hear to pick it up :thumbright:
Or more likely, he got a mate to 'run it up' & it backfired.....
There have been a few sold at auction lately only to be relisted within days.

Phil

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
I missed out on a gsxr 750 end can I was watching for my Transalp starting bid £15 so I contacted the seller and offered him £10 he accepted my offer real sound chap used have a transalp 600 himself one time .

1 - 9 of 9 Posts