Honda XRV Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
You could buy a lot of ear plugs for £70. Myself I have a Schuberth helmet and thats quiet. I like to hear the TA growl when Im passing cagers. Dave.

·
Registered
12,768 Posts
The MRA is a better choice.

·
Registered
85 Posts
I have a '05 'Alp with a touring screen, last summer the soft plastic screen surround worked loose while I was out on a ride so I look it off to save it flapping. I had intended to refit it but noticed that I got a lot less wind buffetting while riding. The plastic has not been replaced and for zero cost the best mode I have made to the bike, has made a big difference and would recommend everyone tries it. If it does not help can easily be replaced.

I always wear ear plug even for short rides as I approach 40th year am getting a bit of tinnitus, wish I had worn them them all the time when I was 20.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the tip, I will certainly give it a try. Tried ear plugs but ended up with an ear infection and a general anaesthetic to ream out the ear canals. Next step is the custom ear pieces used by roadies which fit in the outer ear and don't penetrate the ear canal.

·
Registered
333 Posts
it won't be suitable for our Craig (winXP master), :D,
as it is:

"We promise that this product will be delivered to your door for less than the cost to you of importing the same product personally from the manufacturer,"

·
Registered
182 Posts
I use a Arai Tour X3 and still need foam plugs all the time, and they work for me.:thumb: fat-mal.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts