Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
yet another Dave
2,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
washed the bike this afternoon and went for a ride to dry it off the best way i know how, rode past a couple stopped in an odd place today up on portsdown hill, on a gunmetal grey 700 TA. rode a 20min circuit of backroads and went round again to see if they were still there and if they were in trouble. they were still there but said they were fine.

i reckon they stopped for a quickie in the bushes.

which is fine, good on yer, portsdown hill's seen the lot- but heres the thing..........

she was really nice looking, and he had a beard.

how could you woman, how could you? :confused:

·
Registered
12,768 Posts
It was the pull of the TA, she lost her head.

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
washed the bike this afternoon and went for a ride to dry it off the best way i know how, rode past a couple stopped in an odd place today up on portsdown hill, on a gunmetal grey 700 TA. rode a 20min circuit of backroads and went round again to see if they were still there and if they were in trouble. they were still there but said they were fine.

i reckon they stopped for a quickie in the bushes.

which is fine, good on yer, portsdown hill's seen the lot- but heres the thing..........

Blimy i thought i was the only one who went up there on a TA.
And no it wasnt me since dont have a beard. Mind you come to think of it i dont have a 700 TA either :D

·
Registered
924 Posts

right, thats fighting talk sonny :thefinger:

·
yet another Dave
2,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Odd taste in ladys?

Just thinking about my previous post I mean I thought I was the only one who went up to the View point on a Sunday with other bikes. :thumbright:

NOT up there for bush quickies. :confused:
portsdown hill seems to be where the twilight zone starts, attracting every nutter and oddball for miles around. theres micks burgers in the middle (best burgers round here), between the transvestite doggers area at fort nelson car park at one end and the twelve fingered sister marryers of waterlooville at the other, and the B2177 drag strip just behind.
when my mrs was pregnant she had a thing for micks double cheese and chilli burgers, we only live at the bottom of the hill and i got used to being nudged awake at three am to go get her a few at a time. you see some sights up there, i can tell you...... nearly ran over a gaggle of nude chers running up the road once, must've been a police raid or something, "i was just walking the dog, officer...."

·
Wing Commander
14,437 Posts
portsdown hill seems to be where the twilight zone starts, attracting every nutter and oddball for miles around. theres micks burgers in the middle (best burgers round here), between the transvestite doggers area at fort nelson car park at one end and the twelve fingered sister marryers of waterlooville at the other, and the B2177 drag strip just behind.
when my mrs was pregnant she had a thing for micks double cheese and chilli burgers, we only live at the bottom of the hill and i got used to being nudged awake at three am to go get her a few at a time. you see some sights up there, i can tell you...... nearly ran over a gaggle of nude chers running up the road once, must've been a police raid or something, "i was just walking the dog, officer...."
Fell about laughing. Lived in Bedhampton and went to Crookhorn comprehensive in the late 19870s early 1980s.

·
yet another Dave
2,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Fell about laughing. Lived in Bedhampton and went to Crookhorn comprehensive in the late 19870s early 1980s.
ah well you'll know micks then.
you know, thats one of the biggest memories of having the boy, getting up and getting those burgers. i only had a gixxer600 back then with no luggage, and i had to stuff three 1/2lb'ers down the front of my leathers. they were well wrapped but twelve years later you can still smell those burgers in the lining of my jacket!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts