Honda XRV Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gentlemen

The sun is shining, the wind is light, perfect for the first ride out of the year. I can feel even feel the warmth on my face. Trouble is - it's from the flare stack - aaaarrrrgh! The frustration.......

Mark

·
Bling Tastic Transalp
1,362 Posts
Re: TA riders of NE Scotland

The forecast for this weekend is rain.. (what a surprise)

I have been out and about couple of times but the roads are still bad, careful out there..

When you back onshore.. Mark ?

:thumbright:

·
Hill Rider
3,111 Posts

Hi mark.

If you do decide that a runs in order and you'd like some company from the other forum members in the area, fire a post up on the regional Scotland post in the ride-outs section. Most of the northern contingent read it when logged on.

Hope to see you on the road soon.

Steve T

:cool:

·
Registered
41 Posts

Where about are you ? , just gor back to beach in aberdeen on wednesday from Buzzard/Galaxy3 then had to drive to cork for offshore, got back from the beach last night , and am off from Liverpool bay Monday !!! Ahhh the life of a vendor ...;)

·
Bling Tastic Transalp
1,362 Posts

Where about are you ? , just gor back to beach in aberdeen on wednesday from Buzzard/Galaxy3 then had to drive to cork for offshore, got back from the beach last night , and am off from Liverpool bay Monday !!! Ahhh the life of a vendor ...;)
I am 3 miles south of Aberdeen City ..

If you want to meet up , I am planning to get out on the bike Tomorrow (saturday 27th march) in the afternoon (maybe 1pm) ..

Gentle ride out , up deeside or whatever ..

·
Registered
4,162 Posts
mmmm

weather forcast is crap... ish.. got to sort the TA for its test in a few weeks ( new front tube and dust it down.. ) ( was fine when put into harbination but the NEW tube I put in before tha national is leaking like a leaky thing at the valve.. may just put the 17ins whell on and ride it ) so may sneak an early breakfast run up to tominloully on the xlv but could head south???:rolleyes: ride rather than work :)

Still got to deep clean the XLV though .. only gave it a major wash down :D.... may just say bugger it ,til next year :hitler: and ride the mother :happy8:

·
Bling Tastic Transalp
1,362 Posts
Hi Ray

The weather looks not to bad for tomorrow, but crap sunday ..but as usual cant guarantee the forecast is right..

So thinking a afternoon spin, somewhere.. if the weather is nice.. (I have to take the wife shopping in the morning) :rolleyes:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts